test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Whaaaa? Did the Winter Festival arrive early?

hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
screenshot 2015 11 17 13 53 39
Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured

Comments

• cap1776cap1776 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I am SO looking forward to the Winter Festival. So far it's my favorite event!
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    Glad to know I'm not the only one confused about the stronghold decor
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Winter is coming.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    cap1776 said:

I am SO looking forward to the Winter Festival. So far it's my favorite event!

No argument there. Twilight Tor is utterly gorgeous.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited November 2015

Winter is coming.

va8Ru.gif
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    I'm super excited and super nervous. The last one was amazing. I wonder if they'd cut it down.
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    I have something similar near to coffer chest. I thought I was having texture loading issues, and was concerned it was related to my new GPU.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    ghoulz66 said:

I'm super excited and super nervous. The last one was amazing. I wonder if they'd cut it down.

Just to put any fears to rest, we're not removing anything from the Simril festival, in fact, as this thread is evidence, we're adding even more! Unfortunately it's still a little to early to go into detail. Perhaps The Steward got so overly excited about the changes he had some snow shipped in early from Icewind Dale.

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    asterdahl said:

ghoulz66 said:

Just to put any fears to rest, we're not removing anything from the Simril festival, in fact, as this thread is evidence, we're adding even more! Unfortunately it's still a little to early to go into detail. Perhaps The Steward got so overly excited about the changes he had some snow shipped in early from Icewind Dale.

Omg, @asterdahl, I haven't even gotten over my excitement for Underdark, and now I'm getting really excited for Simril Festival. OMG. Can't wait! :)<3
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • shewolflitashewolflita Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    Looking forward to the Winter Festival myself :) The Underdark is great but I cant solo it without better equiptment and I cant get that until I have the ability to fight solo. I am in a smaller guild so no gear yet.
  • tagnusironsordtagnusironsord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    Installed a new video card, loaded up and the ground was white with some texture lines... start saying what the f--.. until I had a look around.
  • neuroticnekoneuroticneko Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    No, it wasn't Jadis casting her eternal winter in Neverwinter either! She just a misunderstood SW. :D
    Jadis 25K Level 80 Warlock; Cassandra.. Wizard; work in progress.
  • barbaraburnsbarbaraburns Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 34 Arc User
    And I wondered if the new floaty things are heralding the Winter Festival too? The snow dais area between my personal banker and the mail carrier though makes it hard to access them for me being vision impaired.

:) I LOVE the Winter Festival!!! It is my favorite event too! Last time I looked at the calendar it was not listed so I was starting to worry it might not be happening this year! Really glad to find out it will be :) Thank you!!!

I am really enjoying the Underdark expansion very much too in spite of the few annoying bugs :)
    Hope you have a great day!