test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

800 tbars for a green companion????????

dufistodufisto Member Posts: 537 Arc User
edited November 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
why are developers trolling us. this has to be a mistake. 800 tbars for a companion i can buy for 10-20k????????????
1200 tbars for a green artifact.
i dont know what you guys are taking up there but you need to either cut down or start sharing it.

Comments

• urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    at least you can login
  • rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    Epic fail

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • dbpunchdbpunch Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I thought the prices are reduced by a half as well as tarmalune drop rate
  • cap1776cap1776 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    The tarmalune drop rate was reduced?
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    I think it is okay. Yes it seems expensive but this is a save way to get a companion that you otherwise only get by RNG.
    If you have VIP you need around 4 month to get one green lockbox companion. Everyone playing an MMORPG knows that it is like nothing and you basically get the companion for free (if you play everyday you can earn AD, now 36,000 per day. Which means in one month you get like 1,080,000 AD. The VIP Status costs currently 422,000 AD per month which mean as active player you can sustain VIP every month and if you save up your AD you can buy a package with more month in it like the biggest package with 6 month for 2,152,200 AD. If you use a Zen-Voucher you can also reduce the price by 15% which mean the package only costs you 1,829,370 AD which also means that each seperate month costs only 304,895 AD.

And the Tradebars are only a byproduct from the lockboxes and with 6 month, or more precise 180 Keys, you have a good chance to get a lot of good stuff out of the lockboxes.

So please calm down.
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    Ohh look next one lazy enought to not download previev. And then u have surprises :)

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    cap1776 said:

The tarmalune drop rate was reduced?

No.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User

Ohh look next one lazy enought to not download previev. And then u have surprises :)

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

What do you mean?
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • dufistodufisto Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    repeat after me. 800 tbars for a green air archon. that can be purchased off the ah for under 9k ad..
    edited November 2015

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

there is no guarentee what is on preview will actually make it live. now that its on live. we can see how [explicative removed] the developer that did the tbar store revamp is.
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    you are right i did miss the line "will now be sold at uncommon quality for a reduced price"

doesnt change the fact that is an asinine decision. 800 tbars for a 9k pet indeed.
  • krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    It cryptic mate. Y shouldnt realy be surpriced
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    So buy a coal ward for 75 tbars, sell it for 100k+ on the AH and buy the air archon for 8500 off the AH.

They chose to set the price for all lockbox companions at 800 tbars for uncommon quality. Fire archons are a special case because there are other ways to aquire them at green quality, while I believe all the other companions are only very rare lockbox drops at epic quality.

• feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    Let's be fair: 90% of what they did with the trade bar store is a very good thing. They had to leave in a giant steaming pile of appalling cluelessness to remind us who we're dealing with.
  • flambridgeflambridge Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    But, "green companinon for 800 tb" is a joke. XD

Each kit open (Lockbox + key) = 125 Zen.
    A green companion in Zen Market = 800 Zen.
    125 * 7 keys = 875 = 7 box open = (10 Trade Bars per box in beater hipotesis) 70 Trade Bars.
    How is an RNG Companion and each Lockbox you give more rewards, an cost of 75~90 tb, is more realistic.
    You see.
    The problem isn't a "companion for 800 tb", the problem is a "green companion for 800 tb".

Mounts too need rework prices.
    Same mate at companions ( Zen cost + RNG dificult ).

Artifact prices are "ok".( :wink: )
    I dont know mate this. (If any want...)

For leftover.
    The prices are ok, manly Coal. B)
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    I really do want that pseudo dragon. But those 800 bars can buy so many more things with that amount. Not to mention the cost of upgrading it. I would IMMEDIATELY regret buying it.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i got my pseudo from dragon guy with silver scales, it is very cheap.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Those TB prices and the AD prices to upgrade a companion have to be looked at again... they need to be adjusted, to make any sense.

I would sugges to upgrade the companions for TB to at least rare, and reduce the price to 100 TB per companion.
    That TB price would still be more then high enough for a rare companion...

And i would also suggest to change the AD upgrade cost to:
    10k AD for upgrading a white companion.
    25k AD for upgrading a green companion.
    100k AD for upgrading a blue companion.
    500k AD for upgrading a purple companion.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I bit the bullet and upgraded my Young Yeti from green to purple last night for 750k AD. I do feel the current prices are still a bit steep, but upgrading from green to blue is more affordable at least.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • flambridgeflambridge Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 191 Arc User
    regenerde said:

Those TB prices and the AD prices to upgrade a companion have to be looked at again... they need to be adjusted, to make any sense.

I would sugges to upgrade the companions for TB to at least rare, and reduce the price to 100 TB per companion.
    That TB price would still be more then high enough for a rare companion...

And i would also suggest to change the AD upgrade cost to:
    10k AD for upgrading a white companion.
    25k AD for upgrading a green companion.
    100k AD for upgrading a blue companion.
    500k AD for upgrading a purple companion.

More easy only adjust TB prices or put in "various rarities".

green 75~90 TB
    blue 200~280 TB
    purple 350~500 TB
    lengendary no one

All companion upgrade AD prices is ok, only TB prices is much expansive.