test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User

The Ocular thing seems to be for all characters also, as I have the email on every char. The Sun Mask keeps regenerating in my email also, as i have it on 6-7 chars now too (nobody else mentioned this though...U dont know).

Yep, these old promotional fashion items are account-wide :) I have a bunch, I kinda wish they'd repeat more of them for other people to get them, too.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Just a reminder: New and many old codes can now be redeemed on the web again instead of just through the ARC Client. This new webpage redeem field is located here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem/
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User

this brings me to a blank page
    Maybe I'm a derp, but I did this and clicked "redeem" but then nothing seemed to happen, just says I redeemed the voucher. Now what?

The Razer one I have a code, but not sure what I do with it. I'm either having a bad day and just missing the instructions, or I simply don't know what to do.

To redeem codes I've always just opened up the Arc UI and in the upper-left hand corner there's a drop-down box for Redeem Code.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • gelsonfontelesgelsonfonteles Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Hey guys. New giveaway available by Alienware (Stronghold Starter Pack + Laced Mask fashion item): https://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/neverwinter-strongholds-starter-pack-key-giveaway
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Ummm.. it says:
    In celebration of Neverwinter's Stronghold module release last month, we are giving you the chance to jump into the action with this Neverwinter: Strongholds starter pack.

The code will unlock:
    • Laced Mask Bandana
    • Potion of Accuracy x10
    • Minor Potion of Force x10
    • Potion of Lesser Healing x10
    • Portable Altar x5
    • Identify Scrolls (bound) x5
    Not seeing the Starter Pack in there anywhere...

And did not get one... Just the mask in my email and an "Offensive Potion Pack".
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User

Ummm.. it says:

In celebration of Neverwinter's Stronghold module release last month, we are giving you the chance to jump into the action with this Neverwinter: Strongholds starter pack.
    Not seeing the Starter Pack in there anywhere...

And did not get one... Just the mask in my email and an "Offensive Potion Pack".

If I'm reading it correctly, the mask + offensive potion pack = Strongholds starter pack. (minor & lesser potions don't seem all that stronghold-helpful to me)

I'm bummed the keys are all gone - would have liked the mask
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    While it's semantics, I guess, the actual "Stronghold Starter Pack" is a thing:
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Stronghold_Starter_Pack
    A Stronghold Starter Pack contains a Runic Bag of Holding as well as various items for use in building a Guild Stronghold. The pack also unlocks the title Adventurer for all characters on your account.

It can be purchased from the Zen Market for 3,500Zen.

Contained inside is:
    • [Stronghold Chest of Power] x4
    • [Stronghold Chest of Campaigns] x4
    • [Strongbox Key] x20
    • [Runic Bag of Holding]
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79

While it's semantics, I guess, the actual "Stronghold Starter Pack" is a thing:
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Stronghold_Starter_Pack

A Stronghold Starter Pack contains a Runic Bag of Holding as well as various items for use in building a Guild Stronghold. The pack also unlocks the title Adventurer for all characters on your account.

It can be purchased from the Zen Market for 3,500Zen.

Contained inside is:
    • [Stronghold Chest of Power] x4
    • [Stronghold Chest of Campaigns] x4
    • [Strongbox Key] x20
    • [Runic Bag of Holding]
    Oh, totally get it - the PR semantics get me every time. I about broke my mousing hand hoping to get in fast enough to get the chests, keys & runic bag of holding. I read it exactly the same way you did the first time. PWE/Cryptic should be more diligent in supporting their marketing partners when naming these packs.

I had high hopes for the Stronghold Endurance pack as well, which, in their defense, at least isn't named like anything on the Zen market. Still - potions of lesser healing, regular regen & tidespan plus a few portable altars doesn't exactly scream endurance. But the monacle was the thing I wanted most, so I'm just leaving it at the Rewards Vendor for a new alt, if I ever make another one.

Hey guys. New giveaway available by Alienware (Stronghold Starter Pack + Laced Mask fashion item): https://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/neverwinter-strongholds-starter-pack-key-giveaway

They just released a batch of new keys for this one, now at the North American site: http://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/neverwinter-strongholds-starter-pack-key-giveaway They had 9,004 keys left at this time. Thanks to @zebular - I redeemed via the web page instead of having to launch the client. Thx!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Neverwinter: Strongholds Starter Pack Key Giveaway

The code will unlock:

Laced Mask Bandana
    Potion of Accuracy x10
    Minor Potion of Force x10
    Potion of Lesser Healing x10
    Portable Altar x5
    Identify Scrolls (bound) x5

Some players are reporting that when they go to the Alienware arena promotion, all the keys are gone. After some looking into these reports, it's been found that there are three regions under the AlienwareArena umbrella for this specific promotion: North America, Europe, and Australia/New Zealand. Be sure to check each of them if one is out of keys. However, you won't be able to redeem more than one regardless of region claimed from.

Each region just had a new set of keys delivered to them. At the time of this post, NA has just over 9k, EU just over 7k, and ANZ just over 1.5k.

http://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/neverwinter-strongholds-starter-pack-key-giveaway
    http://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/neverwinter-strongholds-starter-pack-key-giveaway
    http://anz.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/neverwinter-strongholds-starter-pack-key-giveaway

As a reminder, you can redeem the code either through the ARC Client or our newly-restored Code Redemption page.
  • abspabsp Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    zebular said:

it's been found that there are three regions under the AlienwareArena umbrella for this

So its not a mistake, that after the successful activation some codes dont work(no reward) on Drider/Lurker servers :/
    Most rewards is only available on Dragon/Mimic servers, not on Drider/Lurker servers at same account, like latest:
    Logitech - Sun Mask
    Razer - Ocular Preservation Monocle
    Alienware - Bandana
    Post edited by absp on
    D&D NEVERWINTER DREAD KING STARTER PACK KEY GIVEAWAY. The Dread King starter pack key will unlock:

Dread King Title
    Wayfarer's XP Booster
    5x Rank 4 Enchantments
    3x Refining Stones
    5x Injury Kit (based on your level)
    5x Healing Potion (based on your level)

https://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/d-d-neverwinter-dread-king-starter-pack-key-giveaway

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • zwergenschubserzwergenschubser Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    thanks
    [Mitteilung] Von [Brienne von Tarth]: ach du bist der klugscheißer aus dem forum, wird ja immer schöner xD
    [Mitteilung] an [Brienne von Tarth]: ja genau der bin ich
    [Systemmeldung] Brienne von Tarth ignoriert Sie.
    [Mitteilung] an [mich selbst]: pvp ist schon geil
    Neverwinter Offensive Potion Pack Giveaway. This box contains:

"Underdark Explorer" title
    10 Potions of Accuracy
    10 Elixirs of Force
    10 Potions of Lesser Healing
    5 Greater Scrolls of Identification
    5 Portable Altars
    The bag clinks and clanks as you gently shake it.
    No Level Requirement

gameitems.com/get-your-neverwinter-offensive-potion-pack-giveaway-1003.html

Thank you so much! A great title :smile:
  • tchernik911tchernik911 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Thank you
  • mistsenseimistsensei Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Hello, I noticed some people with the "Adventurer" title anyone know where this title is from and if it's still possible to acquire it?
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User

Hello, I noticed some people with the "Adventurer" title anyone know where this title is from and if it's still possible to acquire it?

Stronghold Starter Pack from the Zen Market
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
    Hoping a cyber monday sale comes up - I was on the road all day, due to Thanksgiving with family, and it just wasn't high enough on my agenda. And my short term memory recall is, well, short enough I never even thought about checking to see if it was really put up.

Life will go on... :smile:
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Monday sale is already int he calendar, should be 50% off again for 24 hours.
    edited December 2015

Monday sale is already int he calendar, should be 50% off again for 24 hours.

Boy, did I ever take advantage of that one! Thanks :smile:

And, not really a promo code, but for those of you into titles, there are several connected to the Dwarven King storyline. Details in this thread about Dwarven King Achievements
    edited December 2015
    (These are just Raffles, they're not guaranteed, sadly.)

Neverwinter: Underdark White Owlbear Epic Mounts Code Giveaway. Contains:

• White Owlbear
    – Epic Mount (Purple)
    – Increases movement speed by 110%
    - This mount is Bind on Equip, and can only be claimed once. Codes are consumed upon redemption.
    - All codes expire March 31, 2016.

2p.com/37697898_1/Neverwinter-Underdark-White-Owlbear-Epic-Mounts-Code-Giveaway-by-2Pcom-Admin.htm

ADD: Found a second simlar raffle! o_O

Neverwinter: Underdark Free Black Owlbear Giveaway. Contains:

• Black Owlbear
    – Epic Mount (Purple)
    – Increases movement speed by 110%
    – This mount is Bind on Equip, and can only be claimed once. Codes are consumed upon redemption.
    - All codes expire March 31, 2016.

freemmostation.com/giveaways/neverwinter-underdark-free-black-owlbear-giveaway/
    Post edited by mstrssihr on

Yeah, I can appreciate that it's a bit of a pain and that it really ought to be called a Raffle. I just posted it anyways, in case anyone wanted to give it a shot. ;)

edited December 2015
    mstrssihr said:

Yeah, I can appreciate that it's a bit of a pain and that it really ought to be called a Raffle. I just posted it anyways, in case anyone wanted to give it a shot. ;)

• White Owlbear

• Black Owlbear

Ha! Patience pays off :D

ADD: Also they're BoE

mstrssihr said:

D&D NEVERWINTER DREAD KING STARTER PACK KEY GIVEAWAY. The Dread King starter pack key will unlock:

Dread King Title
    Wayfarer's XP Booster
    5x Rank 4 Enchantments
    3x Refining Stones
    5x Injury Kit (based on your level)
    5x Healing Potion (based on your level)

https://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/d-d-neverwinter-dread-king-starter-pack-key-giveaway

This promo is being either re-ran or they've got more keys. "Only 3206 keys left! Get your key before they run out!"

• tchernik911tchernik911 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    7SWFE20R