test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary Artefacts and Gear in Lvl. 60+ PvP ???????

yoschimo83yoschimo83 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
Several time i saw Legendary Artefacts and Gear in Lvl. 60+PvP matches. Is this really the Plan for this game that ppl with 60+ green or blue gear have to stand against totaly overpowered (legendary) players?

Comments

• zwergenschubserzwergenschubser Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    why not? its the same with level 70 later... enjoy it^^

but for enlightment u met maybe some older characters. they were lvl 60 BiS before the level cap was raised.
    [Mitteilung] Von [Brienne von Tarth]: ach du bist der klugscheißer aus dem forum, wird ja immer schöner xD
    [Mitteilung] an [Brienne von Tarth]: ja genau der bin ich
    [Systemmeldung] Brienne von Tarth ignoriert Sie.
    [Mitteilung] an [mich selbst]: pvp ist schon geil
  • yoschimo83yoschimo83 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    Well i think the enjoy it was sarcasm! Maybe they are old players or sponsored by their guilt but this cant be the concept for early gaming. Overgeared and overpowered against newbies in green and blue.
    if u are lucky u can met in the early 20 some pimped characters also (mulhorand stuff + highend enchants). yes its like hell, but thats the way of playing neverwinter pvp, devs will never change it.
    [Mitteilung] Von [Brienne von Tarth]: ach du bist der klugscheißer aus dem forum, wird ja immer schöner xD
    Mulhorand stuff is okey u can buy it cheap at the ah and players are happy to sell their chest trash. I start a new toon to look if lvl 60 pvp can bring me the fun back (im totaly pissed by lvl 70 pvp). But now I see here we got the same trend and nothing will change in the future maybe i should play the witcher expansion and wait till they start a mod that can be fun for all.
    hehe so true. i forgot the SH boons and mounts ... its worst as in hell :o
    But back to my post i think that some ppl have found a way to dublicate items in the game ! Watch the Waukeen Event some ppl are selling 999 Waukeen loots in masses for 150 k - 300 k. Today i played 6 hrs with my hr ( doing quest dungs etc.) and got only 60 of em by really hard work. Watch the AH maybe some china bots dunno. Think the same happenz with the Lvl 5 or higher enchants. So what brings us Stronghold? The Mafia dominates the game and PvP!
  • oliboypholiboyph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 627 Arc User
    I sometimes see ones with mythic set.
    "As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann[/quote]
    oliboyph said:

yesterday i played against a premade team all geared with legendary gear and 3x legendary artefacts. With the result 2 players in my team left after the first meeting. I played around 15 pvp matches in 80% of the matches we have players who left the party. This cant be the aim of this game, that players give up frustrated cause matches are unfair.

• urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

oliboyph said:

yesterday i played against a premade team all geared with legendary gear and 3x legendary artefacts. With the result 2 players in my team left after the first meeting. I played around 15 pvp matches in 80% of the matches we have players who left the party. This cant be the aim of this game, that players give up frustrated cause matches are unfair.

It's the same in lvl 70 PvP. You're going to get matches against BiS toons and get destroyed. Better that you learned that in the 60 queue so you don't waste anymore time on PvP.

But back to my post i think that some ppl have found a way to dublicate items in the game ! Watch the Waukeen Event some ppl are selling 999 Waukeen loots in masses for 150 k - 300 k. Today i played 6 hrs with my hr ( doing quest dungs etc.) and got only 60 of em by really hard work. Watch the AH maybe some china bots dunno. Think the same happenz with the Lvl 5 or higher enchants. So what brings us Stronghold? The Mafia dominates the game and PvP!

Bots or people just held onto them from previous events. Event items usually sell for more at the beginning of an event than at the end so it makes sense to hold onto them. Coin purses were going for ~500 AD so anyone that held onto them before the AH got flooded made a lot of AD.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
    urabask said:

oliboyph said:

Bots or people just held onto them from previous events. Event items usually sell for more at the beginning of an event than at the end so it makes sense to hold onto them. Coin purses were going for ~500 AD so anyone that held onto them before the AH got flooded made a lot of AD.
    Think mainly bots cause one guy offers 5x999 for 150 k and we all know it´s harder now, with the Leadership changes to earn rad´s! In this event u got the chance to earn masses of rad´s so good for the botcheater to earn ad´s and invest in keys to open chest´s etc. and destroy all gamefun!

Sure maybe some old players collect em for the next event to make a good coin at the start of the event, but when you re playing a higher rate of toons maybe 6 or 8 u would like to invest em for you re own toons and not selling em at the AH.

My point is just all these trend´s destoy the gamefun mainly in pvp but also in pve

Think mainly bots cause one guy offers 5x999 for 150 k and we all know it´s harder now, with the Leadership changes to earn rad´s! In this event u got the chance to earn masses of rad´s so good for the botcheater to earn ad´s and invest in keys to open chest´s etc. and destroy all gamefun!

Sure maybe some old players collect em for the next event to make a good coin at the start of the event, but when you re playing a higher rate of toons maybe 6 or 8 u would like to invest em for you re own toons and not selling em at the AH.

My point is just all these trend´s destoy the gamefun mainly in pvp but also in pve

The only chance you have to earn AD from is by selling the purses. For pretty much the entire first day they were selling for 500 AD. I made 100k AD because I was too lazy to farm for much more than that.

I really doubt all that many of the 999 stacks were from bots. This event has run twice this year alone and most people know by now that the purses are pretty worthless. A lot of people probably bought them at the end of the last event on the cheap to sell them for the next event.
    I8r4ux9.jpg

The only chance you have to earn AD from is by selling the purses. For pretty much the entire first day they were selling for 500 AD. I made 100k AD because I was too lazy to farm for much more than that.

I really doubt all that many of the 999 stacks were from bots. This event has run twice this year alone and most people know by now that the purses are pretty worthless. A lot of people probably bought them at the end of the last event on the cheap to sell them for the next event.

That´s okey it´s only AH buisiness and players use it to grow, but lets think if the same bot´s are possible for encharnt lvl 5 or higher, if yes i have my answer why so many players in LvL 60+ PvP are overpowered by legendary gear + artefacts + lvl12 encharnt etc. The big Guild´s grow by using botcheats and with the start of the new mod they grow more than before (Lvl 18 Guildhall = extra crafting) this is a bad trend and the balance between new and old players grow. Normaly u need hundreds´s of hours playtime to grow with youre toon to earn legendary stuff now they can do it in their Guilds a lot faster and easier without playing the game.

• tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    I've got a guy in the guild who makes new characters and does low level PvP with trans. and rank 12s in all slots... :neutral: .... just to sell those glory caches...
    tvcity said:

I've got a guy in the guild who makes new characters and does low level PvP with trans. and rank 12s in all slots... :neutral: .... just to sell those glory caches...</blockquot

hmm don´t know how it can be fun, to play a game and slaughter lowby newbies, but ppl are strange ;)

edited November 2015

tvcity said:

I've got a guy in the guild who makes new characters and does low level PvP with trans. and rank 12s in all slots... :neutral: .... just to sell those glory caches...

hmm don´t know how it can be fun, to play a game and slaughter lowby newbies, but ppl are strange ;)
    Then you get to level 70 PvP and it's just 4.2k ilvl players slaughtering 2.5k ilvl players :|

So really it's just more of the same.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
    urabask said:

tvcity said:

Then you get to level 70 PvP and it's just 4.2k ilvl players slaughtering 2.5k ilvl players :|

So really it's just more of the same.
    I´ve got 6 toon´s at Lvl. 70 after the SH mod i left PvP cause of totaly insane healsupport (Dc´s and Pali) and totaly insane cc attacks (traper´s, cw´s etc.). Mod 5/6 PvP was fun but now ..... Im not wasting my time with that mainly play pve.