test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spirals, please fix work week achievement.

gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
Spirals,

I know the foundrys are not high on the priority list but please can you have the coders look at this quest and update for those who have completed it.

I have worked on this achievement a total of 10 times, I even did foundry quests for 15 straight days and did not get this updated. Someone on here told me to do it for 15 days (Which I did) and it did not update, I tipped and reviewed every foundry quest, after reviewing and it did not update, I am at a loss now.

For me and getting my rewards for foundry will be a problem based on the failure rate I am having at figuring out a work around for this.

I know the community has tried to help me with this but every direction I have been given and it has all been misinformation, it should not be this hard when the description is given to us in black and white on what we need to do in order to complete this.

Thanks for reading.

-Kymos
I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos

Comments

• gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    Okay, I'll copy and put in feed back then, since this is completely broken in-game. Who would be the person working on foundry bugs or is it something we will have to wait for in Mod 20 to be looked at?
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    haaaaaaaaa burn. =/ no one.

If we had a 'Foundry Manager' he'd be hiding. ;D
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    gomok72 wrote: »
    Okay, I'll copy and put in feed back then, since this is completely broken in-game. Who would be the person working on foundry bugs or is it something we will have to wait for in Mod 20 to be looked at?

Here's the rule: Whatever mod is coming up -- "some foundry development will occur 2-3 modules after that."
    Rinse repeat.

The cake foundry is a lie.​​
  • guitarzan698guitarzan698 Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Come on guys... we all know the foundry was abandoned a long time ago. The only reason they do anything at all with the foundry is to avoid lawsuits. You just have to learn to work with the broken toolset and deal with the bugs.... or move on to another game.
  • mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    Dave's Spiral's not here man.
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.