test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AD Inventory Item Bug

laderlader Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
edited November 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've play for like... 5hours. Dungeon dungeon dungeon and more dungeons.

The last one was one eLoL, and this item appear in my inventory.

Dont know if its a bug, but it's funny XD

Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    Ive got 20 or so of those, its a bug that occurs when you have ran too many dungeons and you have capped out the dungeon ad available, because you are only allowed a limited amount per day. My advice is keep at least 1 of them in your personal bank so that after the bug is fixed, you got some legacy ad :p.
  • laderlader Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User

Ive got 20 or so of those, its a bug that occurs when you have ran too many dungeons and you have capped out the dungeon ad available, because you are only allowed a limited amount per day. My advice is keep at least 1 of them in your personal bank so that after the bug is fixed, you got some legacy ad :p.

thx for the info, mate <3
  • beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    Earlier, the "AD" was unbound and you could… Send them on AH!
    Fun fact: You can link this item on Trade channel, so your offer looks more interesting.
  • strous1strous1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Just another added bug. It will be weeks before they fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PnP Red Box DM & Player (74 - ?). NWN + SoU + HotU (4-03),
    NWN Diamond Edition, Neverwinter Nights Complete (NWN + NWN2).
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    devs' famous words, "We will look into it soon"
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    Its a cool item and I actually like it, I really wouldn't mind it staying in as is, it makes linking astral diamonds in chat possible :p Besides, it also means you can move dungeon rewards between characters, try it, take those AD, put it in account wide bank and then take it out on another char. You will automatically get your dungeon reward.
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User

Its a cool item and I actually like it, I really wouldn't mind it staying in as is, it makes linking astral diamonds in chat possible :p Besides, it also means you can move dungeon rewards between characters, try it, take those AD, put it in account wide bank and then take it out on another char. You will automatically get your dungeon reward.

Not that it really matters, but I'd call that an exploit...