test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.50.20151022c.1

13»

Comments

• zefirootzefiroot Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    Well, I can finally say - great job guys! I hope all the changes will actually work. Keep up the good work.
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    I don't like this patch. I <3 this patch.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • sylvrstormsylvrstorm Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    Wow, that's an impressive list! Thanks for all the hard work this must have taken! It's not big and flashy like a whole new module, but I know these nit-picky little things can be challenging to get cleaned up. It's a bunch of little differences in the game which will add up to a generally more enjoyable experience. Thank you! And thanks in advance for more to come!
  • gluggogluggo Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    zebular said:

Three Words....

AWE SOME PATCH!

Or one word, depending on enthusiasm level!

So many things, so nice to see so many of these things changed and fixed! Thank you!

Don't worry, there will still be a half dozen players and Crumb in PE claiming the latest change will be the death of the game.

• sweatapodimassweatapodimas Member Posts: 257 Arc User

This is great !

This is exactly what we all expect you to do. It's good to see some fixes instead of just a restart of server. Keep on with some fixes like this please, without waiting for months ( It's not normal than tyranny boon is fixed more than 6 month after).

And as you can see, this kind of patch is really appreciated by all the players. Please go on on this way.

@strumslinger

No more sad cat, this is surprised cat

I beleive that's LSD cat :P

AWESOME PATCH DEVS!!!!
    "Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    *cough* Who made the Siege of Neverwinter event disappear?
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Gj, this kind of patch every week would be really great
    Traven can still be done with one perma bubble Op, nothing else needed
    CW can kick him in the pit, but its far more complicated i guess, doing it legit will be the faster way, taking not much longer than eToS
  • fernandoeliseifernandoelisei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    I like this patch, really like, but, need some changes to this game turn back to TOP, and the first are bring back the old DGs. If are boring do only ECC or ELOL, now will be worst, cause have no ECC to do. Bring back the olds DGs and this game will become my first game again.
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    And STILL no fix to the elven battle vs thorned roots/avalanche bug, which we've been complaining about for MONTHS. How about some fixes to an actual game-breaking bug instead of cosmetic trivialities that no one cares about?
  • loveofatreeloveofatree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Don't people want new players in this game? Is there a legit way to get a new toon tough enough to run ecc legit? or any of the other (2!) dungeons? I mean i'm not really sad i don't have to run ecc with new guildmembers anymore, because my brain was starting to come out of my ears for boredom. but really? you dont give new players a chance to survive any of the bosses now. so no chance to get the elemental gear, and definitely no chance to get the elven. it was hard enough to get into any dungeon with low item lvl, but now? i really dont see how this is going to work. Good job guys. Grats...
  • tempo84tempo84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    I 'click' on PLAY, were starting Loading PUFFFF! Got Cryptic error, each time, when Verifying and Try to Play

After this patch THANK YOU CRYPTIC!!
  • xreverusxxreverusx Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Congrats on a patch that the community responded well to. I am happy about the changes as well. Thank you for reading my mind and fulfilling my long time dream of having my Skeleton Steed appropriately ROCK!!!!! 140% ftw

-Liela Selonas
  • knightnight2knightnight2 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Awesome! A decent patch...keep it coming!
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    What about todays maintanance.It says check the forums but couldnt find any info
  • yamato146yamato146 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    Great patch, everyone! I love this game, keep up the good work! :)
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    dsn1118 said:

What about todays maintanance.It says check the forums but couldnt find any info

Rather hoping they're fixing the dungeon chest bug

• sonowinsonowin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Rumor is a server rollback of some kind to eliminate all the free slaads people were able to obtain. Login screen does say it is account maintenance which would make sense. Probably also the reason they are not saying what they are going to do in the patch, another stealth nerf.
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    Good changes, thank you for updating the game.
  • armando89plarmando89pl Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    "Full inventory" bug on dungeon chest is still not reapired, 2person in my party in epic spider got that bug today :(
  • reddevilbsreddevilbs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Fixing one thing, brakes the other.Some dungeon chests bugged, when transferring to SH screen freezes and takes triple more time...
    Anyway at least something is fixed .....
    Post edited by reddevilbs on
  • coolgeek357coolgeek357 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User

Also - to double check - Vault of the Nine is back to level 60 as we don't need to go to IWD now?

Yup! Can't wait to get mine.
    Well went to do this, yes you can get the quest however the goons are still level 70 so good luck doing it.
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User

Also - to double check - Vault of the Nine is back to level 60 as we don't need to go to IWD now?

Well went to do this, yes you can get the quest however the goons are still level 70 so good luck doing it.
    They were level 70 at the start of Mod 6 - just take some friends/guild mates.
  • alucard#9522 alucard Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    some classes really need get nerf if u don't believe me watch the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un76bevG-oo
  • coolgeek357coolgeek357 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User

They were level 70 at the start of Mod 6 - just take some friends/guild mates.
    Or lots of injury kits
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2015

some classes really need get nerf if u don't believe me watch the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un76bevG-oo

That is Lia Knowles, a character of @rinat114 's. Their GWF is a goddess among GWFs (or at least an Avatar) with the best of everything. As @revjimjones says, I dare you to try and replicate that battle. There's only one other player I know that has a GWF as good or nearly as good and that is Laz's GWF. Such characters are like the 0.0000000001% of the population and shouldn't be considered evidence for any sort of needed nerfs.
    Post edited by zebular on
This discussion has been closed.