test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This is enough ....

reddygo1reddygo1 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
edited October 2015 in PvP Discussion
This is unbeliavable, i mean how much time we have to wait?.
When stronghold pvp come up, you guys "HAMSTER up" domination and gauntlgrym pvp with the companions active bonus.
My question to you is, if you know about this problem, why you guys are not fixing it?.

Look, i almost can't play the new stronghold pvp becouse the lag, i almost have to press a encounter 3 times to launch it (almost same as heralds runs in WoD), but i accept it becouse i was really happy playing domination and gauntlgrym. But now i cant play what i was really enjoying in this game, so im really thinking of leave the game (not becouse the domination and gauntlgrym problem) becouse you guys never do nothing for fixing the bugs or the problems this game have. I'm pretty sure people preffer enjoy a good game (without all these bugs, lag and poor actions by our devs) instead a game with new modules everytime full of bugs.

You guys have lose too much people, and you guys will lose even more. You guys need to START FIXING all the problems!

Pd: sorry about my english.
Post edited by reddygo1 on

Comments

• Options
    capodecapode Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    this is true you need to make these changes
  • Options
    almabraalmabra Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yep. Please fix the game. Dont put more expansion until fix the problems that all have.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    they already have a fix for companions. its been said, its been expected. they are not going to release it before mod 8, which actually is 3 mod before what i thought
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    Thumbs down for the whole patching system. Its in a build but it takes weeks for the build to go live. Thats absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. Major game breaking fixes needs to go out much much faster.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    cesukecesuke Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    The problem of PVP are not companions are the excesive defense (tenacity + aditional defense) that forces ppl to focus on defense ... Thats why Paladín/Defensive Warrior are inmortal as well as perma-stealth rogues and ppl take the Defensive version of the Armor ... The only focker companion is the crab that roots ppl like crazy...
  • Options
    kisakeekisakee Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    cesuke said:

Thats why Paladín/Defensive Warrior are inmortal as well as perma-stealth rogues and ppl take the Defensive version of the Armor ...

Nonsense, every armor is having defense on it. On every class, no matter what. So stop writing such idiocy.
    rayrdan said:

they already have a fix for companions. its been said, its been expected. they are not going to release it before mod 8, which actually is 3 mod before what i thought

Wrong -
    panderus said:

Companions in Domination is already resolved and is awaiting a new build to be released!

This doesn't sound like releasing it with mod8, hm?
    r9jtqurw.jpg

• Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    my biggest problem is. 2days ago i play almost all matches against absolute, no chance to win. yesterday i play almost all matches against black lotus, no chance to win. They stay grouped, deploy unkillables or bis TR on side nodes and you can do almost nothing. sometimes they even use bugs. This is not guild against guild, this is guild vs pugs.

what needs to change, bigger probability to get one banner when you loose. nowadays you need to lower enemy base under 3000 and its impossible in most cases. its biggest problem why it is so underpopulated
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    @kisakee one of the dev stated the fix is ready and working. go check preview patchnotes.
  • Options
    osterdracheosterdrache Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    Be sure that the fix will only apply to domination and not to Gauntlgrym. So GG pvp will maybe fixed in about half a year.

Truth to be told: NEVER put money into this game or other PWE titles. Stay f2p as long as you have fun. Stop playing when the fun is gone.
  • Options
    @kisakee i guess u are a pro pvper before u talk about idiocy... So that rogues and mages being tankys is normal ... Then ok i am an idiot.
  • Options
    @cesuke There is defense on every armor, so there is no 'defense version'. Your sentence doesn't make sense at all.

By the way TRs are not tanky because of defense, but of deflect. And i'm not a great pvper, i really don't like it. But i know the game and how to play.
    r9jtqurw.jpg

• Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    cesuke said:

The problem of PVP are not companions are the excesive defense (tenacity + aditional defense) that forces ppl to focus on defense ... Thats why Paladín/Defensive Warrior are inmortal as well as perma-stealth rogues and ppl take the Defensive version of the Armor ... The only focker companion is the crab that roots ppl like crazy...

Post edited by colonelwing on

• Options
    edited October 2015
    @kisakee there is a "Defensive Version" of the armors ... Even of the shirt and pant.

I will explain, all armors give stats included the "defense" stat now one version have "deflect" the other "armor penetration" for example, the one with deflection is the defensive version. And u know about the game ? A lot of ppl of good guilds and high IL use that term "defensive version" of the armor ... They even criticize me for using the executioner version.

Now even a rogue like me (i deliberately dumped defense stats) is very tough.

And is funny how the noobs that complain everything in game, cant get good gear and lose most matches in PVP quote my comments when i dont care about their existance.
    Post edited by cesuke on
  • Options
    @cesuke You realised we talk about armor, not shirt or pants, right? And so different stats on shirts or pants ar not even close to make any change on fighting in PvP, cause its beneath 1% more def or deflect all together.

Your so called 'defense version' and your explanation for shirts and pants is ridiculous, mention this.

And by calling me a noob: I got four chars holding legendary equip, myth artifacts or both. My main also is TR, playing since Closed Beta. Next shot is on you.
    r9jtqurw.jpg

• Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    kisakee said:

@cesuke You realised we talk about armor, not shirt or pants, right? And so different stats on shirts or pants ar not even close to make any change on fighting in PvP, cause its beneath 1% more def or deflect all together.

Your so called 'defense version' and your explanation for shirts and pants is ridiculous, mention this.

And by calling me a noob: I got four chars holding legendary equip, myth artifacts or both. My main also is TR, playing since Closed Beta. Next shot is on you.

He means me. Even though i'd tear him a second butt hole, regardless of my il.. because his IQ seems to be below sea level.

• Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    come on guys, stop upsetting little Cesuke, if he goes back to PvE then you all have one less free kill... :(
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    Sure keep holding hands and rant and complain together as u always do XD and by statistics the "hordes" are always wrong...
  • Options
    I'm sorry you can't hold any hand, but the power to complain is with you! But you still have to learn a lot, young padawan..

And by the way: You are wrong. Deal with it.
    r9jtqurw.jpg

• Options
    rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    The "defensive version" of the gear set is an epic fail. :#

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed due to the epic amount of insults and flaming being thrown around. I'm not even gonna try to remove them because I would have to remove half the thread.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.