test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No mention of the SW rework in the the new Module?

lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
Well, what is happening with this?

Is the promised rework arriving with the Module?

And after the complete mess you made of it with Module 6, you need to give a free respec when this rework eventually sees the light of day.
The player's didn't all suddenly decide to change feats - it was your decision that resulted in a single feat build with a bugged puppet as the only way out of the mess.
Give a date for this rework and provide a respec with the SW recovery actions.
...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
"Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
..............not this one then.............

Comments

• suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    ...it's right there in the works, next to Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy...
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Hardly anything is up on the Preview server...pretty much just the bare bones. There's no new quests, none of the skirmishes are active, the Trade Bar vendor isn't active, etc...just be patient.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User

Hardly anything is up on the Preview server...pretty much just the bare bones. There's no new quests, none of the skirmishes are active, the Trade Bar vendor isn't active, etc...just be patient.

Patient as in something will be there and we're just waiting for it to be announced?
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
  • zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    Patient as in "Gone for lunch, back in 1/2 an hour" ?
    Patient as in "We're looking at the difficulty of the the campaign zones" ?
    Patient as in "We're aware of the issue with the account bound companions and will have a resolution by the middle of next week" ?
    Patient as in "We're reworking the dungeons and will be returning them." ?
    Patient as in continental drift?
    Patient as in this patient is in critical condition?

Not much may be up on the preview server, but patch notes have been issued.
    There is a paragraph covering 'Classes and Balance' - well paragraph may be pushing it as it's just one line under the title.

Classes and Balance
    Trickster Rogue: Mocking Gesture: This feat now only works when you take the feat.

So:
    Can we expect more class changes, as in SW (and maybe other classes) being added to these patch notes?
  • cesukecesuke Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    I meet a Warlock in PVP was great !! The best i see in my life Warlock is a great class all classes are great. ( The bad are the players )
    cesuke said:

I meet a Warlock in PVP was great !! The best i see in my life Warlock is a great class all classes are great. ( The bad are the players )

Yes........of course
  • dufistodufisto Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    lyaise said:

cesuke said:

Yes........of course
    he just likes the easy kill on his gwf.
  • goldmoon#5670 goldmoon Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    Well, sw has their bugs. :D

Etos end boss 80 seconds in total