test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Videos of Myself in PvP with 1k IL even less (Real like 760ish)

Comments

• colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    The legendary warrior.. used that autism no-jutsu, once too often. Joke aside, is this really what's left of the NW PvP community, these days? Been gone for a while...

• cesukecesuke Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    @clonkyo1 is the last time i answer you... if your guild dont have marketplace rank 4... u are a casual player so u can read but you are not wise to speak/write.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    cesuke said:

@clonkyo1 is the last time i answer you... if your guild dont have marketplace rank 4... u are a casual player so u can read but you are not wise to speak/write.

lol you are so drunk on Cryptic's kool aid that you don't understand how hard they are *****ing you.

Congratulations you're not a casual at the farmville portion of this game. YOU WIN THE PRIZE.

Also, the irony involved in calling people casuals in a casual game is just off the charts.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
    @urabask be a casual player and get a Trans enchant :) sure u can. As well be casual and get BiS in any game :) u are in other level :)
    cesuke said:

@urabask be a casual player and get a Trans enchant :) sure u can. As well be casual and get BiS in any game :) u are in other level :)

It's just grinding trinkets to make your trinket shinier.

You put a lot of time into playing a game; that doesn't mean the game isn't casual. It's just a grindy mmo that uses the same tricks to try to make you feel good about your progress. That's what these games are based on. It's fine if you understand that they're just massive time sinks but the moment you start calling people casual for not spending time grinding you've fallen into Cryptic's trap.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
    No Man u are very mistaken... Go and grind 3 years ... Get 10 chars to 70 ... U will be 2.5K IL as i guess u are.

Get the real good gear have very little relation to grind ... And neverwinter is not a "drop" game. So grinding will get u The Artifacts Weapons and The Armor, no More ... Already in other post i mention the secret of gear that many but not all players know :tongue:
    cesuke said:

No Man u are very mistaken... Go and grind 3 years ... Get 10 chars to 70 ... U will be 2.5K IL as i guess u are.

Get the real good gear have very little relation to grind ... And neverwinter is not a "drop" game. So grinding will get u The Artifacts Weapons and The Armor, no More ... Already in other post i mention the secret of gear that many but not all players know :tongue:

2.8 but w/e.

Grind is grind whether you're playing the AH, ZAX or the actual game.

Either way it's an incredibly casual game because once you get down to it you're just upgrading trinkets instead of practicing to get better at something. You can stop playing this game for half a year, come back and still play it just fine. That's the mark of a casual game.

I8r4ux9.jpg
    Well in a Moba practice is all. In MMORpg "all" count ur abilitie to get gear is part of this. Getting friends is part of the fun. So why rant and complain that much ? That only scare new players and the devs for sure make estudies to improve the game.
  • zwergenschubserzwergenschubser Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    oh boy...

[Mitteilung] Von [Brienne von Tarth]: ach du bist der klugscheißer aus dem forum, wird ja immer schöner xD
    [Mitteilung] an [Brienne von Tarth]: ja genau der bin ich
    [Systemmeldung] Brienne von Tarth ignoriert Sie.
    [Mitteilung] an [mich selbst]: pvp ist schon geil
    edited October 2015
    cesuke said:

Well in a Moba practice is all. In MMORpg "all" count ur abilitie to get gear is part of this. Getting friends is part of the fun. So why rant and complain that much ? That only scare new players and the devs for sure make estudies to improve the game.

Really? Getting gear is a skill. OK. Then all the people that exploited their way to BiS are winning and you're a casual.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
    Man i am BiS and can be BiS in any game... btw right now is a pain since ppl dont have AD and noone buys my stuff... And yes getting gear is a Skill :) permastealth is not a skill as u can even macro the rotation and just aim with the mouse :pensive: GWF is one of the less skillful classes too (Basically cause some people is great) i am lvling 1 now started like 20 hours ago... so i had played like 8 since i slept 8 hours went to cinema and now i am 54... easy to use but very bored compared to TR.
    As The troll say... Man play and dont complain i dont know u so i dont know if u play good or not.
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    This is a legendary videogame warrior:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xSGW7CwD5GM

no gear level, just human skills and training.

• gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    pando83 said:

This is a legendary videogame warrior:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xSGW7CwD5GM

no gear level, just human skills and training.

Typical GWF versus Scourge Warlock video.

On a note, maybe he had a very high deflect chance.

I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    pando83 said:

other example: save your SE for the enemy giving most troubles to your team and when they engage him, you rush in to help killing him fast. Detect the players you can consistently help bringing down and the targets that, if taken down fast, can give an advantage to your team.

This never works for me. When I SE someone (from stealth), it does garbage damage, assuming they don't just dodge it or otherwise go immune. When everyone else SE's, it does like a billion damage, apparently. Where is everyone else getting the extra orders of magnitude?

Also, if you're a wuss-bot like the OP you'll never actually generate the AP you need to actually use your SE, unless you came in there with a full gauge and then you've got one try only. If you want to just be an SE spammer and hide in your stealth mode you need a high-rank Sigil of the Devoted. Otherwise you've gotta pump out the damage and risk death.

@zibadawa a rogue had talked... is true to one hit kill with SE is not just a click or button press it have a mechanic. If u want i can tell you in game. And many classes uses DevotedSigil i will lvl up a cleric to get it.
  • beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    So you show us a naked TR that runs around like a crazy without any objective, ending with 1:1 just doing nothing.
    Ekhm… You wanted to show us how not to play? You make literally NOTHING here. Avoid fighting, avoid making objetive, just hide and do NOTHING. And I have NOTHING more to say.
  • benskix2benskix2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 674 Arc User
    What we have learned here is that gg pvp does not involve any skill or planning, you just show up and hope you're on the right side, and you can literally do nothing and still get a win because balance is so bad that you do not matter at all. So PVP is for everyone!

edited October 2015
    It is not a tutoríal, just a test of what is PVP with less than 1K IL and as u can see a skill less noob like me can handle it ... So i dont understand why "pros" like "all" of you rant, complain and cry all day, all days around the forum.
  • beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    We have different definitions of "handle".
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    why so serious.... some entertaining clown always helps brighten the community....
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)