test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another n000000b question...

So, top left corner you see your active effects in cute icon form with what looks like a dropdown control, but I can't figure out how to zoom in to show details. Or is that a PC only thing?

(Prompted by seeing a blue Z icon this afternoon that I didn't recognize)

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Press the little button with the windows on it. That will highlight you character. Then move the highlight to the icons by moving the joystick left.
  • fastandfrivolousfastandfrivolous Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Cool - I'll try that when I get back on. Thanks!
    zephyriah said:

Press the little button with the windows on it. That will highlight you character. Then move the highlight to the icons by moving the joystick left.

Cool - I'll try that when I get back on. Thanks!

Oops, that should have said move the joystick to the right. Big goof.

• goldfinger3377#1384 goldfinger3377 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hello, I am a nooOOOooOOoOooob......can anybody please tell me if there is such a thing as a companion that will revive me during battle if I fall ? Thanks!

Hello, I am a nooOOOooOOoOooob......can anybody please tell me if there is such a thing as a companion that will revive me during battle if I fall ? Thanks!

No, there is not. But, there is an armor enchantment called Soulforged that will.

• ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

No, there is not. But, there is an armor enchantment called Soulforged that will.

@goldfinger3377#1384 Go with soulforged up until the point that you believe your tanky enough, then switch over to Negation. :p
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User

Or there are also Scrolls of Life (Resurrect you from Death) and Scrolls of Mass Life (Resurrect you and all dead Party Members from Death) but these cost Zen typically.
    Guild - Excalibur
    ddem0n888 said:

Or there are also Scrolls of Life (Resurrect you from Death) and Scrolls of Mass Life (Resurrect you and all dead Party Members from Death) but these cost Zen typically.
    Hey the anniversary is coming up they will give us da scrolls. :3
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    @ltsmithneko do you think we'll get free bank slots again this year? Lol
    Guild - Excalibur
    cx Hope so.... lol buggy ones would be nice again. ;p
This discussion has been closed.