test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account Banks need to be bigger!

myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
BtA is a treatment prescribed by the devs for many of the ills of this game, and we've seen more and more farmable items go BtA over the years. I agree completely with this strategy, but these days my account bank is constantly full, even at the maximum size of 48 slots. The addition of this feature was one of the most quietly helpful things ever granted...but I believe that the account bank should have a maximum size at least equal to that of our personal banks.

Comments

• tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    oops, nvm
  • cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    48 slots? I thoughtyou could only have 40
  • myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    I thought I counted 6x8...but maths elude me sometimes.
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    +1 myles08807
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    it need newer tab vault for potions/alchemy/dyes, and another tabs for mounds and appearances.
  • neilburtonneilburton Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    Completely agree with you @myles08807

Also, tabs for mounts, etc. would be agreeable - kind of like we already have for companions and profession resources/assets!
    IT Guru & avid gamer since 1981
  • dufistodufisto Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    worst case senario buy a coupla extra char slots. load them up with bags and you have ~250 slots to store stuff in
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Something tells me if they stopped doing double RP days, I think this would be a non-issue. Last I counted I think there were 150 or so possible combinations of BtC, BtA, and unbound RP items....which I thought the point of changing it back in mod 2 was to simplify it...

Do away permanently with double RP days, and inventory becomes much simpler.
  • nimandiirnimandiir Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User

Completely agree with you @myles08807

Also, tabs for mounts, etc. would be agreeable - kind of like we already have for companions and profession resources/assets!

A true collection and achievement system NEEDS to be added into the game, period.