test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.50.20150902b.14

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Garrundar the Vile CTA? Been waiting for well over a year for that one to come back. :'(
  • Options
    aleblainaleblain Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    Like I always say, I'm here to help rather than to complain. But sincerelly, I don't understand why, in the state of emergency the game is since Mod 6, instead of these extremely poor patch notes, you (the team) at least adress some real issues. For example, bugged double and triple kills in GG PvP, melee attackers issue attempting to destroy depots of SH PvP (at least Rogues), update leadership tasks, bring back dungeons one by one at least, etc. Long and sad exhale here: "hufffff". Anyway, good luck Andy!, good luck boys!
  • Options
    ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    Positive feedback:
    Guys, are you all on vacation? Thought it should be in summer.
    Is this realy patch notes? Maybe you've cut part of post by mistake, huh?
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• Options
    halaszsandorhalaszsandor Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    When will the 3k AD/weekly quest on live?
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    I'm underwhelmed.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    peonliciouspeonlicious Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    arabatur said:

I'm underwhelmed.

+1

at this point i rly have only 1 thing left to say: suck it devs!
  • Options
    weaver936weaver936 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 443 Arc User
    I really don't complain much about the game.. but REALLY?
    “Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

― Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

Guild Leader of Ardent Justice HQ: Always recruiting People not Pixels.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
  • Options
    banaancbanaanc Member Posts: 472 Arc User
    seriously, what the hell is this HAMSTER ? at this pace you can drop mod8 since there wont be any ppl left

• Options
    ortol4noortol4no Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2015
    about 1 month of no-patching..

''We will disable companion soon'' they said.. i study informatic.. fix a thinks like that will take about 10 second.
    I think the programmator of this game are no more working on this game.. or they simply aren't programmator
  • Options
    rick4003rick4003 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    Also another recycled CTA. At least update rewards to match game. rank 7 cruels instead of rank 5 and a blue companion. Or better yet themed armor transmutes to go with the weapon ones.
  • Options
    osterdracheosterdrache Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    Haha! Great patch notes.
    My 12 year old sister could do a better job in 1hr than dev team in one month. :-D

Really… are the mods and all the people associated with this game not already ashamed of themselfes working for such a garbage company? An honest question, really.
  • Options
    bodini72bodini72 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    Since you destroyed this game over the last couple of months I don't even look at the coupons. They're trash... Until you do something drastic to fix this game I will not spend another penny on it, and to be clear I have spent more on this game in 1 year of playing than I did in over 4 years of playing WOW...If your attempts of late to fix this game are the best you have to offer then I will continue to play this "FREE" game until I decide on something better to spend my hard earned money on.
  • Options
    bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    NOW now gang I m sure the devs are busy getting lunch for R.A. salvatore or rubbing his feet . something important like that so give them a break
  • Options
    moradinallfathermoradinallfather Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I find it unlikely that developers are actually calling the shots on where their work hours are being wasted, er, eh spent. This appears to be the work of Perfect World bean counters, teamed with upper management folks that likely have never played ANY game, let alone this one. Their idea of fun is doing tax returns or spreadsheets.

Don't belittle the devs, it is counter productive. Belittling upper (mis)management? Should be fair game as it is unlikely they care to read these forums, nor give a damn about our opinions, or even the opinions of the game dev team. All they understand is metrics and money. If we all STOP spending real money on NW until the priorities change in OUR favor, that is something that MIGHT get their atention, hopefully before the game makes that final swirl down the flusher.

Andy, I feel for you. I've been in your place and it is absolutely no fun. Hang in there, this can't go on much longer.
  • Options
    muratozkan17muratozkan17 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    This game believes in bringing new players, taking their money.
    This strategy doesnt care about old/existing players.
    They just believe that people come and leave.
    Thats why they implement new modes so often: to attract new blood.
    New ones (players) doesnt know the old and older bugs anyway. they just think that is how the game originally is.
    Until they realise, they've already spent the money that the producers are after.
    I am in that group.
    Regrets...

P.S I am not a curser, I just miss the game I enjoyed once.

Cant stop myself mentioning, Aside from all the bugs and pvp unbalance, Why the hell a producer makes his game so singular?

only one armor option for pwe (dragonflight)
    only one armor option for pvp(lionsmane)
    only one best weapon enchantment for pvp (feytouched)
    only one best weapon enchant for pve (vorpal)
    only one kind of weapon for everyone (elemental)
    only one kind of off hand weapon for everyone.(elemental)
    only one viable set (lostmouth)
    and etc etc..

Devs are probably thinking that those prehistoric 60 lvl purple stuff is still a thing.. lol. they need to play some.

In addition, do you guys have any idea how much lag there is in dread ring and also in well of dragons during heralds run?.

Well if a skill cause lag. remove it or fix it(careful attack, prism, astral seal). we dont need a thousand skills. we need the ones that work properly.
    Also if your instances cant carry 40 players (wod) reduce it to 30 and maybe reduce some dragon health to compesate. How hard is it?

There are thousands of things I wanna say but I am discauraged upon seeing nohing changes. so I wont bother.

Sorry for my poor English.

Boogy_Man
    Gutbusters Brigate
  • Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    Someone throw the old " they're working on the next update excuse" to explain these lame patch notes... Oh, they have.
  • Options
    revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    Best patch ive seen in a long time, keep it up devs you are doing great!
  • Options
    dawolfmanzdawolfmanz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    Just look up Cryptic on Glassdoor . com / It'll tell you all you need to know about the separation of the devs and their management. The devs have WANTED to fix stuff. Management won't let them. Thanks, Jack (Cryptic).
This discussion has been closed.