test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need more Reviews - Willing to Trade

josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
Hi all! Been awhile since I've posted but I was hoping to get a few more reviews for two of my quests:
A Measure of Character [NW-DKJKPQKH8]
One Step to Darkness [NW-DNJC9SK7A]

I'm willing to review some of your quests in exchange! Please just let me know, thank you! :)
If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!

Comments

• Options
    lovepeaslovepeas Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Count me in! I'll run them tonight after work.
    The Delusions Quartet
    Act 1: Nightmare on Market Street
    Act 2: My Best Friend's Evil Wedding
  • Options
    kellnaforiankellnaforian Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    What kind of foundry? Combat based? RP? etc? Are they complete?
    Campaign: Lands of Mirent Tusk
    NWS-DITF6RXSK - All Daily Qualified

Q1 - Dungeons of Mirent Tusk - 16 minutes Featured
    Q2 - The Legend of Prince Brightblade - 30+m
    Q3 - The Legend of The Lady - 30m
    Q4 - Finding the Way -20m
    Q5 - King Mirent Tusk - 50m
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    kellnaforian they are both complete, story based and are probably on the long side of things. A Measure of Character in particular has a -lot- of reading and minimal fighting. I do mention it in the description too which is probably why it scares off a lot of players. :tongue:
  • Options
    lovepeaslovepeas Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I got to play A Measure of Character and really enjoyed it! I loved the final battle. Awesome adventure, thanks for sharing it.

Review and tip submitted. I do not have anything that is ready for review to trade so just pay it forward and play the post that is up asking for a review in trade.

Also... kicking peoples in the face is so rude :)
    Post edited by lovepeas on
    The Delusions Quartet
    Act 1: Nightmare on Market Street
    Act 2: My Best Friend's Evil Wedding
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    I just played through the two and left a pair of reviews. They're very different types of quests, but I think I liked A Measure of Character more. It seemed "tighter", I guess, and it was certainly very humorous. I think One Step to Darkness could benefit from a bit more fleshing out of the story of what Iceheart is looking for, even it it means that the player finds that out by clues himself. You also might want to look at "dressing up" the crypt portion of the final map. I liked the exploration part, but I would try to make it more interesting somehow, both visually and in storytelling, such as why are all those devils there?

I only have one Foundry (see my sig), which I just republished yesterday. For some bizarre reason it never made it through the mod 7 auto-republish process and I only just found that out last night. I certainly could use more reviews ;)
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    Thanks you two! Sorry about the kick to the face lovepeas - and hustin1, I actually already reviewed The Redcap Snatchers - if the date on the review is correct, on 12/16/2014!? :open_mouth: Can't really give you another 5 stars for that quest... ^_~
  • Options
    valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    Hey josephskyrim I played today "A Measure of Character [NW-DKJKPQKH8] (story)".

It was a good story, I was amazed that you have the patience to build all the whole story around with so much dialogs, I don't have such patience :)

I don't know how many assests did you use to build the "North district", but on the ramp that goes to Neverwinter and where you put an invisible wall, I'll put some kind of arch or physical barrier with maybe some Neverwinter or dock guards that inform the player that he must end the tasks before leave, or something like that.

I'll would dress a bit more the "shore" with more rocks or more assets if you still have room for them. I would "dress" a bit more the sewers with some nasty/web assets too. I know this is easy to say and difficult to do. :)

If you don't mind, take a look at this one: Drowned shore disembark #ds#

I'll try to play One Step to Darkness [NW-DNJC9SK7A] later today.
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
  • Options
    Played Drowned shore disembark #ds# yesterday and boy what an awesome quest that was! :smiley:

There were some minor English issues, unnamed interactables and a dude that fell through the siege tower but all up still a five star quest! Good stuff valcontar73! ^_^