The hero of the north package is not really 20,000 (or 16,000 Zen if you buy it on a 20% off).
The package includes:
- Heavy Giant Spider - I would consider it is worth between 2,500 to 4,000 Zen. I saw it several times ingame and it is a good looking mount but still a epic mount.
- Panther - The Panther is between 2,500 and 3,000 Zen worth.
- 12 Slot bag for every character which is worth 600 Zen in the market BUT you can buy for the same amount of Zen in the auctionhouse a bag which is double as big.
- 1 Retrain Token for 300 Zen
- 3 Additional character slots worth 750 Zen
- Unlock the Race: Menzoberranzan Renegade Drow. A race would normally cost around 1,000 Zen considering the alternative way to purchase a package which cost 2,500 including unlocking the dragonborn race and a free race reroll token which costs in it's standalone version 1,500 Zen. BUT we also have the Drow for free which are basically the same race as the Menzoberranzan Renegade Drow. So it costs 0 Zen.
- Adventurer's Helper Pack which costs 1,500 in the Zen Store but the Items which costs the most (like 99%) are buyable at the auction house for less than 400 Zen.
- Then we have a bunch of items that have 0 Zen worth: Robes of Useless Items (Once every HOUR you can create ONE grey item); Gond's Endless Coffer of Pyrotechnics (Once every DAY you can create ONE firework); Gilded Moonstone Regalia Mask (Only the mask, not the whole fashion set. Different mask can be aquired by promotionals for free); Graycloak's Legacy (Grants a blue weapon without level requirment and is only "usefull" from level 1-15 because you get then better weapons. If you consider that you can't aquire this weapon the first 5 levels because you are in the Tutorial this makes this "Legacy" utterly pointless, i mean the time you aquire the weapon you can be also level 15 and get a better weapon. In addition the skin is for most of the classes nothing special and it lacks a free appearance change); Delzoun Treasure Box (inherits a Weapon with a slotted Brilliant Energy Enchantment, the weapon and the enchantment are not really usefull)
This leads to a worth of 8,150 - 10,150 Zen if we use the Marekt Price on some items that are hilariouse expensive. If we calculate it with the cheapest prices the package would be worth 6,750 Zen. Of course you had the option for more free storage because of the 12 slot bag but you would need over 16 characters to compensate if we use the highest worth of the package (10,150 Zen).
But the more realistic pricing would be around 7,000 Zen. If you want to make it more appealing you should sell it for 5,000 Zen instead of 20,000 because around 200$ is bonkers especially if you think about it that it was advertised in the past that it has a worth of 700$.
Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!