test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AD Problems - suggestion: new stone like Dragon Hoard?

onlymatonlymat Member Posts: 350 Arc User
At the moment its really hard to get Astral Diamonds. I understand that you want to give the cheaters no chance and you removed it from professions.

I think you should do something that people can have AD again.

You can give us a stone like the Dragon hoard stone. So you have a 5 % chance to get raw AD from only playing the game.
Or what also would be better is: You should get AD s from dailys. So people who play many hours gets rewarded.

You have to do something because - if it will be like now I will quit and not only me. I invested in VIP because I want to support your game. It's a fun game but I will not get the feeling of beeing forced to pay money to play - it's a free to play game and it should do something that it is REALLY free !

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Not a bad idea - I also like the idea of giving small AD rewards for daily campaign tasks (e.g. 1k AD per task makes over 12k per day depending on how many you do.

Of course you still have the 24k cap but it means players don't have to run skirmishes or pvp if that's not their thing. It broadens choice and still falls into the "time = AD" mantra the devs are currently running on.

Mods - maybe you could move the thread to Player Feedback?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    I like it.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Agreed. I don't begrudge people who pvp. I just have no interest and hate being forced into it. I want from a 5+ day a week raiding guild in EQ to quitting mmos all together when everyone went to WoW. Feels kinda deja vu these days
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    It would be a much better idea to give that rAD drop chance to ViP, with an moderate increase per ViP ranking.

Or they could just add rAD to all those daily campaign/vigilance quests...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    our main AD income is doing Dungeons, salvage the gear you drop, buy from seals from vendor, sell sellable drops(Valindra, Kessell, Lostmauth) in AH... no need for PVP imho.

The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    nem3sls said:

our main AD income is doing Dungeons, salvage the gear you drop, buy from seals from vendor, sell sellable drops(Valindra, Kessell, Lostmauth) in AH... no need for PVP imho.

I hate when people smartass like this, NOT TAKING IN CONSIDERATION not everybody is lev 70 with the power/people to run a T1 or T2 epic dungeon...

Sure regular dungeon now gives AD by default, no need to event, COOL, but it gives what? 3K or 4K? something like that. Not bad but then how many time can you do the same 2-3 dungeon without getting bored to death? The gear i get is garbage... so the only point of doing this is AD.

Giving AD per dailies is actually a very good idea, would motivate us to do those boring quest you have to anyway do a million time already for other stuff.

And just like OP i can't stand PVP in a game like this. Unless you have the right class with extra uber gear your gonna get squash and its not fun. I tried it once, had a super team, won easily the match yet finish with 2-7 and my 2 kills where pretty much "kill steal" aka i did the final blow but not much damage, so well didn't had a lot of fun... I go PVP in Call of Duty and Gears of War, where my skill dictate the match income, not my weapons, and i play NEVERWINTER for PVE, wich is what i enjoy in RPG...
  • extremerugburn#9480 extremerugburn Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I think adding rAd as part of the reward for daily's is an excellent idea. I do not play PvP, it isn't fun for me and I don't have the time to invest in PvP gear, so that's out of the question. I always try and run two skirmishes for the 3000 rAD, but running more than two is just boring and not worth it since you only get like 50-150 rAD per match after the first two. I cant run epic dungeons because its danm near impossible to do them with random people and I refuse to spend time running the 3man dungeons just for a few thousand rAD when that's all I'm getting out of it because the gear is not usable by level 70 characters and it isn't worth HAMSTER in the AH.
  • cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    How about unscrewing the existing DH
  • xristopher1024xristopher1024 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    They did just announce additional AD sources to come from weekly missions... at least for PC. If/When this will come to Xbox was not addressed.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9598793-additional-ad-sources
    gwf - 70 - Vod K'Ton'c
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    I doubt that it will be picked up, but i suggested to add the 3k rAD to every daily quest there too...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    Better that than running level 20 CC dungeon every day just to get some AD.
    There are other ways to make AD as well but they are boring as hell (zerging HEs, camping Tiamat, farming vigilance tasks). And running epic dungeons is hardly ever profitable with regard to AD since you spend more on injury kits and keys.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers