test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

can we pls have an option for old gear transmutation

lemonchilllemonchill Member Posts: 523 Arc User
hello
wanted to ask is there an option for developers of the game to make an option where we will be able to do transmutation to old m1, m2, m3, m4, gear? i miss the unique look rogues had with master assassin or the high vizier cws or aow for gwf etc

maybe add a store or another option at wondrous bazaar with an option for transmutation by using trade bar or seals or any other method.

thank you.

Comments

• btfdbtfd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 177 Arc User
    Something like a store offering gear for transmutation without set bonuses (as devs somehow did not want them anymore), looking like the old ones. That would be great!

• maciekh94maciekh94 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yeah it would be great if they actually could do that :) I miss the old Dread Legion set for CW :(
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    btfd said:

Something like a store offering gear for transmutation without set bonuses (as devs somehow did not want them anymore), looking like the old ones. That would be great!

I agree with this approach - create level 1/free transmute items, using the visuals of discontinued gear, and spread them across the various vendors - some for gold, some for ADs, some for seals, campaign currency, etc...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    I still love my dread legion transmutes on my CW's, still the best looking gear as far as CW is concerned in my opinion.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    I saved all my pic gear just for this purpose - even with the massive nuke on AD earning abilities (hence: never salvaged/sold in SH) - because I had forewarning that they were all going poof.

Though I have been banging on the Devs heads since shortly after launch: we need more transmute stuff - even in the Zen market: want people to buy more from there? Add outfits. Sheesh.

These people seriously do not have a clue. The STO Devs and managers have the "how to make money in Zen market" down pat. The Neverwinter crew could learn a thing or two and they're just down the hall for Kereiste's sakes.