test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arcane Presence Offhand passive

laderlader Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
Hello guys!

I was randomly browsing the passive offhand when I came across the passive Arcane Presence: "Arcane Presence now target gives you 2% AP when you damage enemies with Cold based spells."

What I wonder: this passive has some internal cd?

>> I know there are passive better. Only I wonder if this really works or have some weird/trash bug.

Comments

• blazious11blazious11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 331 Arc User
    AFAIK it doesnt have ICD, works fine, but you still loose too much damage without spellstrom/Chilling presence. I dont remember if it procs on every icy terrain/conduit tick, or just on the first one. It refills AP moderately fast btw, but other passives still better IMO.
    My story is truly a grand tale! Of course, any story about me is going to be grand simply by virtue of the main character.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Yep. It's good, but not really worth dropping another Passive for.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • blazious11blazious11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 331 Arc User
    Anyway, it still moves my fantasy, recharge bonus and AP fill is fun, just a shame, that CW passives are just so unbalanced. A little encounter/feat damage buff and passives nerf would be good, Arcane Presence would be king.
    My story is truly a grand tale! Of course, any story about me is going to be grand simply by virtue of the main character.
  • laderlader Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    I put arcane presence to see how it looks, and to have some fun parallel beyond the monotony run of VT, eLoL and MC. I'm MoF using:
    - Arcane Presence
    - Swath of Destruction
    As I am trying to get more control than DPS - although both are related - I managed to cheer me up a bit, as it also changed some feats, not getting too caught up in the tree of Renegade and going a little beyond Thaumaturge. But as you guys even said (and I was already expecting), my dps fell, although not as much as I expected :P