test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance 10/8 at 7AM PDT

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited October 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Update: Maintenance is complete!

Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 10/8 at 7AM PDT for roughly 2 hours. It will just be a server reset.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    So, just a server reset tomorrow. So many AD changes that need to take place in the game and there is no changes at all for this week. And still no news about what, when, or even if there will be any more changes in this area. Well, another week, another disappointment.
  • canmanncanmann Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    We are in the "we do sweet tweet all" mode before the Mod release..... Nothing is going to get looked at all till after the Mod releases.
  • cambo1682cambo1682 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 164 Arc User
    You have a tough job Strum, I feel for you...you have to be the brave face of a game whose devs are playing the proverbial fiddle while Rome burns.
  • ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    Another argument to change game.
    Thanks for fast bugs fixing process ...
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• cheyennemountaincheyennemountain Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    well, can't say I'm not disappointed. Not in the lack of patch notes, after all it's unreasonable to think that there would be bug fixes week in and week out.
    No, I'm disappointed that there is no word about further changes.
    Sentences like "we're not done with the AD changes yet" and "soon" aren't tantalizing or reassuring, they're highly irritating!
    If the company is having a week devoid of patch notes how about an update on the other changes being...considered?
    Please!
    Morgana CW
  • mkgnr159mkgnr159 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    how about doing something to the xp rewards after level 70 as its not worth chasing xp anymore, and the stacking of items in the bags needs to be sorted as well rather than just sitting their waiting for the complaints try being proactive for once
  • lemonchilllemonchill Member Posts: 523 Arc User
    you all cry and btch but you fail to realize m8 is much closer then you think. devs are busy with final adjustments b4 it goes to preview .
  • dufistodufisto Member Posts: 537 Arc User

you all cry and btch but you fail to realize m8 is much closer then you think. devs are busy with final adjustments b4 it goes to preview .

i have a bridge to sell you
  • osterdracheosterdrache Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    Just dump cash into the game! trust the devs… they just need more moniezzz!

Yeah… really!

LOL :-D
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User

Just dump cash into the game! trust the devs… they just need more moniezzz!

Yeah… really!

LOL :-D

It wont be this much problem if they pour all that cash to devs.That cash probably goes to feeding the Chinese army or buying more American debts
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    and after the mod is out more problems will be add because they never deliver anything completed
    edited October 2015

and once mod 8 is out they'll be too busy working on mod 9 to fix anything broken in mod 6 7 or 8. still missing 9 dungeons after mod 6, still no real fix after ad nerf, still no fix for the SW class, still no fix for permabubble, still no fix for oath of binding/prism cascade. still no fix for ecc, bots just moved from ghost stories to seeds for all. SH PVP is a lag fest, still no fix for gaming the pvp queue ( 1 full team queues and a straggler that drops as soon as match starts) ( naming and shaming rules,... yeah you know who im talking about). still cant trust the rng ( 40% failure rate on 90% chance).

but go on mods keep hiding threads and banning people for disagreeing with you. the rapidly declining player count obviously isnt enough of a clue for the people in charge to listen.
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    And nobody ask about it but,

MAKE THE ARCHERY RANGER VIABLE

• tantrumusmaximustantrumusmaximus Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    mkgnr159 said:

how about doing something to the xp rewards after level 70 as its not worth chasing xp anymore, and the stacking of items in the bags needs to be sorted as well rather than just sitting their waiting for the complaints try being proactive for once

TY for that. I'm on my 3rd overflow with no PP and last night was just insulting... 3 Rank5s for 1.7M xp. Just make them guaranteed as it's an integral part of progression.

"The 4th PP is like the worst carrot in this game."

• tantrumusmaximustantrumusmaximus Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    dufisto said:

and once mod 8 is out they'll be too busy working on mod 9 to fix anything broken in mod 6 7 or 8. still missing 9 dungeons after mod 6, still no real fix after ad nerf, still no fix for the SW class, still no fix for permabubble, still no fix for oath of binding/prism cascade. still no fix for ecc, bots just moved from ghost stories to seeds for all. SH PVP is a lag fest, still no fix for gaming the pvp queue ( 1 full team queues and a straggler that drops as soon as match starts) ( naming and shaming rules,... yeah you know who im talking about). still cant trust the rng ( 40% failure rate on 90% chance).

but go on mods keep hiding threads and banning people for disagreeing with you. the rapidly declining player count obviously isnt enough of a clue for the people in charge to listen.
    QFT
  • kacsaneverkacsanever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User

Mod8 is a dev task. AD requirement decession is NOT a dev task and should not take more than 1 dev work our to do it!

@OP:
    I am really disappointed now. The AD requirement after the leadership change shall have highest priority and made each week. There was only one so far - Mark prices - which also fed out AD from the economy.
    Mod8 or not, my guildmates' and my patient are running out quickly.
  • banaancbanaanc Member Posts: 472 Arc User
    so nice its just a server restart, because everything is fine and no changes are needed

• kaudilhokaudilho Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    And what about pet`s on pvp domination? It suposed to be fixed in the next version. It's on next week, month or in the next mod? I'm disappointed.
    Harding Grim
    Guild:
    Dragon Server-Essence of Aggression
    Drider Server- TheWolves
    youtube channel
    kaudilho said:

And what about pet`s on pvp domination? It suposed to be fixed in the next version. It's on next week, month or in the next mod? I'm disappointed.

they decided its a feature now.....
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Thanks for the update, @strumslinger. Your work is appreciated by some of us.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    so sad.
  • dfncedfnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 509 Arc User
    banaanc said:

so nice its just a server restart, because everything is fine and no changes are needed

EX-DL-BtS / ITF-KC-KB / BF-HD-IBS / FtF-IT-ST-Dis / CA-GW-PG
    "When no appropriate rule applies, make one up."
    — (The unwritten rule)

• teatewteatew Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User

And nobody ask about it but,

MAKE THE ARCHERY RANGER VIABLE

YA! I still man my archery build HR, my aim shot bearly break 100k with BiS gears and maxed artifact bow. Around mod 4 they broke our damage, granted when I was level 60 I was doing 247k aimed shots which was awesome (had a BiS bow), if that damage was put back, id guess I could almost do 50% of what TR's do with Lashing Blade now! haha

Since they never nerf TR's dps, I made a TR and am in enjoying the crazy dps burst known as lashing blade, its way better then aimed shot and I don't even have a best in slot dagger yet.
  • fernandoeliseifernandoelisei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    This is my opinion. If DEVs stop release MODs with a lot of bugs, and concentrate the forces to fix the major bugs in the released mods, the players will be more happy, cause we know the devs doing something to help us. So, thats the point, STOP release MODS, MODs, MODs and fixed the bugs, in summer 2016 you release another mod, but, first fix the bugs. Or more and more players will stop play.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    The problem with removing unguarded skill nodes and perhaps placing it elsewhere means that the devs have broken 10 other things in the process. They cannot fix all these bugs because they do not know how. The knowledgeable devs left a long time ago for greener pastures.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • lilrastalilrasta Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    *yawn* its been like this since mod 1 , b4 they fix mod 1 there was mod 2 server reset and so on ...

ezy to dump a bomb changes for the last few patchs and hide behind server rest ...

AD changes need to be global around the game as boons cost , SH donation and bloody change apperance ...simple give and take ...

oh well old news cant say im disappointed
This discussion has been closed.