test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Foundry "Work week " achievement.

gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
Sorry if this has been brought up before "I honestly did not see it on the forums here.", but I had a question in regards to getting this achievement. As of today, I did a total of 5 foundrys, everyday, and the completion of it did not update at all.

Is there something that I missed as there is not clear instruction on this"I got it on my other account, but can't remember how I got it.".

Any help is appreciated, in this matter.

-Kymos
I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos

Comments

• valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    It takes a while to actualize your journal.
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
  • gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User

It takes a while to actualize your journal.

What do you mean "Actualize" I have done this "Work week" several times over months and still not had an update. I am not sure, how many other individuals in the game have had this issue but they need to address this if they want to keep people interested in doing foundrys. I don't understand how a bug like this could exist so long without being addressed by the development or staff that actually fixes thing within game.

I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    It takes a day or so to actualize, but I think the description is wrong, sometimes you need to play and rate the foundries, and sometimes your foundries need to be played and rated by other players.

They don't care about the foundry or the bugs in there.

If they cared, Snowy Large Mountain Map would be fixed by now, broken since Icewind Dale mod.
    If they cared, the spike trap would be fixed by now.
    If they cared, the sound bug would be fixed by now.
    If they cared, the teleports bug would be fixed by now.
    If they cared, well, there are another 100 bugs that would be fixed by now.

All bugs have been reported (tickets/forums/etc) and ignored by them... since beta... so... they only care about the store.
    Post edited by valcontar73 on
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
    Thanks for the feed back on this Valcontar.

Okay, I'm going to try and figure this one out as it is the only requirement holding me up for my rewards. Now, I did the 5 days in a row as well as rated their foundry and gave the highest amount of AD at the end so I can check that off as it did not complete this yet.

So now, I'm going to try and do some other things to see if it activates and I'll update here and on the Wiki site. I am almost to the point of sending Microsoft as well as some of the new investors some type of later about this as it is very, very annoying.

I have found several threads with you and others who are making foundrys in the game, alerting the developers that this is broken for almost a whole year and it still hasn't been addressed.

I'll let you guys know though what I find out.

-Kymos
    Okay, I have found out, in ordere to get "Work week" done, you actually have to do 5 straight days of foundry (Don't miss a day or you will have to do it all over again), reveiew them and then do another 9 straight days on top of the 5 you did for that week.

This has drove me mad in this game, there is no description on this in the achievement description, so that's one reason no one has been able to finish this. I'll mess around with it, as I want my book Imp before Mod 8 and let the new comers know on here (Hopefully a sticky) how to complete this.

-Kymos