test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Show off your Paladin

Comments

• jaegernljaegernl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 455 Arc User
    Meet Isaac the Adequate!

Isaac_Portret.jpg

Ceremonial Protector armor, boots and gloves, with a Hood of the Wild. All in Chillwind Dye. Sword is the Volcanic Longsword. Shield is a Steel Shield +2.

Isaac_Stats.jpg

His stats.
    Isaac the Adequate - Level 70 Oath of Protection Paladin
    Aurelius the Awkward - Level 70 Pathfinder Ranger
    We have looked into reports of players experiencing connection problems and have been unable to identify any server, data center, or client-side issues. We believe this may be ISP related.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    jaegernl wrote: »
    Meet Isaac the Adequate!

Isaac the dirty old man with his prism and burning guidance.
    edited July 2015
    ghoulz66 wrote: »
    Meet Isaac the Adequate!

The same!

edit: Also, Prism is Love. Prism is Life. I should probably rename to 'Prismatic Isaac'.
    We have looked into reports of players experiencing connection problems and have been unable to identify any server, data center, or client-side issues. We believe this may be ISP related.
  • alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    Meet Isaac the Adequate!

A little part of me died inside when I saw Isaac turn into a dirty old man. He used to be a lizard :(
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
    I used to be, yes. But I always built my characters as tanks, and my Lizard had the wrong roll. :(.
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Member Posts: 601 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Meet Isaac the Adequate!

The same!

edit: Also, Prism is Love. Prism is Life. I should probably rename to 'Prismatic Isaac'.

Mmm, nope. I live quite well without it these days ;) Though I am curious when that nerf hammer will fall finally, cause with all the complaining rather surprised it hasn't happened yet.
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    Meet Isaac the Adequate!

The same!

As was said last time we did eToS together in response to that: Prism is Lag. :)
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Lady-Troll-Smite.jpg

Lady Valkryn is too Divine for these Trolls as they are easily Smited!!!

Didn't like the Elven Elemental armor too much, so they Robe of Useless Items is not so useless after all.
    ;)
    Post edited by valwryn on
  • drizzt2510drizzt2510 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    rversant wrote: »
    drakeos99 wrote: »
    11109185_1585304128421309_2013835677979663694_n.jpg?oh=48b1d9b949318b02a92d39fe397790f4&oe=55B44B31&__gda__=1437565241_e2466699873c9ba84b02ea8e647a01e8

Just wondering, why The lostmauth belt? isnt that str/dex? also Can I see your offense / Defensive stats? Im curious about level 70 paladin stats

Depends on your target build, he already has a good amount of Constitution, wisdom and charisma are proper too. So he chose to invest in Strength and Dexterity, since those figures need some tweaking. I myself chose a Greater DEx Belt for my Paladin and Level 70 stats depends on what gear you want for your character.

I am going for a Hybrid (PvE/PvP) pally, hence I am targeting both the Elemental Burning Gladiator and Elemental Eleven Restoration set along with certain sets of Artifacts (Valindra' Amulet, Greater Dex Belt, Forgehammer, DC Sigil, Lantern etc) and Ioun Stone of allure, my target build should have 18.5K power with same Crit value, 6K Armpen, 8K defense and 2.6K deflect with 2k LS. for PvE set and around 15K power, 8K crit, 4.5K Armpen, 7.8K defense for PvP. But with my current gear level and target, I would need more than a year to reach there, if I don't spend a dime. When I bought my DEx belt, it was just 8K ADs in the AH, nowadays maybe the price will be more.

If you wish to make a Target build, then you should check it out here.
    http://www.nwo-uncensored.com/mod6max.php

Also note that the Main weapon shown here belongs to Gaurdian Fighter, but the stats are almost same. Also there is no Elemental Burning Executioner set for OP, that should be named as Elemental Burning Medic Set. I chose the Gladiator anyway.
    Oh my, what sword is that?

This is the Sinister Sword purchased from the Trade Bar Merchant besides Rhix in the Seven Seas Coster Market.
    edited July 2015
    Thor_Odinson.jpg

This is my Pally the mighty Thor Odinson, still a build in progress as he has just hit level 70. Long time before I can finally reach the top specs and final aesthetics.

PvP Equipment Spec:
    Elemental Burning Gladiator Set
    Greater Twined Rope of Dexterity
    Elemental Fire Weapon set
    Aiming for the Personalized Piercing Necklace, Rings, and the Recovery Belt set
    I didn't liked the looks of the Burning Helm at all hence disabled, will transmute with the Blessed Paladin' Helm.
    The bracers transmuted to Protector's Arm Transmute.
    All dyed in Celestial Dye Pack.
    This look will stay for the PvP mode.

For PvE I am aiming for Elemental Elven Restoration Set with Amulet of Valindra and the Greater Dex Belt, I am aiming for a Runic Thor like image but with Earth 616 based color scheme, will keep updating my build and looks from time to time.

Final Target (PvE)
    18K Power, Crit
    6K+ ArmPen
    3K Rec
    7.8K Defense
    2.8K Deflect
    1.6K LS
    Post edited by drizzt2510 on
    Finally finished.

yqFXUwK.jpg

HvcSiAv.jpg

• drfattdrfatt Member Posts: 31
    Meet Isaac the Adequate!

No, it's Isaac the Fornicator :)
    "All ppl complaining about paladins being immortals are undergeared players, who are thinking like young hussar officers - they want to slice the enemy with few hits and then to go for a drink."
    drfatt wrote: »
    Meet Isaac the Adequate!

No, it's Isaac the Fornicator :)

That sounds like you're calling me a f'ker XD
  • fanattickfanattick Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2015

Nothing special but i like the Dragonborn outfit, Once i get some nice looking xmutes i plan on using the same chillwind dye pack colors, love the white'ish look of a pally.

Mask: Sun Mask
    Chest: Dragonborn Warrior Harness
    Legs: Dragonborn Warrior Leggings
    Shield: Glacial Shield
    Mace: Glacial Mace

Currently waiting for 2xRP weekend to get my stuff to epic or legendary have over 85 stacks of goodies i am hoping to utilize. Also waiting for the 2xSeals week to get the rest of my Elven Set.
    Other than those minor changes, would love some higher rank enchants to complete my Full Justice Tank (Leroy Jenkins)

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    fanattick said:

Shield: Glacial Shield
    Mace: Glacial Mace

I've been pushing on a theme with Trans Frost and Frostburn (Weapon/Armor) enchants and either going to go with a Polar bear or Upgrade my Winter Wolf to epic. These "Glacial" - themed gear would be awesome - where can I find them (or at least: where did you get yours?)

Thanks
  • fanattickfanattick Member Posts: 8 Arc User

fanattick said:

These "Glacial" - themed gear would be awesome - where can I find them (or at least: where did you get yours?)

They were purchased using event currency during the Call to Arms that just ended i believe Monday.

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    fanattick said:

fanattick said:

These "Glacial" - themed gear would be awesome - where can I find them (or at least: where did you get yours?)

They were purchased using event currency during the Call to Arms that just ended i believe Monday.

Thanks. I suspected it was an event reward. 'll look for it next go 'round.
    Isaac underwent some changes, recently. First of which is that I changed the armor transmutes to the Guild Armor. People should really check those out and see if they match your character. It kind of reminded me of the armor the Knight wore in the old D&D cartoon. It's also not bad in Waukeen dye.

I did shed a tear, though, when the Gilded Longsword of Waukeen wasn't available for the OP. I absolutely prefer a sword over a mace for him, and I absolutely like the look of that blade, even though it looks kind of fragile. Has anyone managed to collect a Waukeen mace yet, though? Or the Scutum, for that matter? I'm curious to see how they look!
    Well the Guild gear was mentioned and as I have finally gotten all of my stuff transmuted to my current planned final look (at least until they release something I like more).

Helmet is off (because I never like them tbh), Arms, Armour and Feet are all the Guild PvE blue gear (transmuted), all are died with the Chill Wind dyes. Armour enchantment is currently Negation, plan to upgrade to Greater soon.
    Shield is transmuted with Shield of the Fey (Searing Magma dye).
    Main Hand is transmuted with Blade of the Fey (Greater Terror Enchant)

Complete gear looks like this atm (note there is +2k HP from VIP)

Obsidian Oath - Warlock
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    Close-ups of cheap swords. The Stem the Tide bug makes it easier to get a consistently good angle.

Don't forget that you can get Seals from turning in bounty items.

Defender's Longsword (14.86 silver)

Severing Longsword (6 Seals of the Lion)

Longsword of Doom (10 Seals of the Manticore)

Longsword of Accuracy (10 Seals of the Pegasus)
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • absolynavi3absolynavi3 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Tyvm for those screenshots two30,

It took me a long time to figure out what cloaks should be good for my OP, sadly didn't take the shots in order to post them and help other make their choice. I missed those comparisons while looking for my gear, so thanks a lot for sharing! ;)

//BR

P.S: Finally I choose elemental water skin for my mace, according to my white-grey-blue coloured armor :P
    KUuXsKu.jpg
  • pherrowpherrow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I'm bored atm so I guess I'll give this a shot...

imagephoto OP 2.png" alt="" />

imagephoto OP 1.png" alt="" />

• sfxboosfxboo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    This is Sfxbuu!!!!

Post edited by sfxboo on
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    sfxboo said:

This is Sfxbuu!!!!

Ahh, there he is! Best tank in the game, IMO! I may be utterly biased (being married to him), but I doubt it. Many people who team with Buu sing his praises. <3

qtPt2I
  • superjellybabysuperjellybaby Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    fernuu said:

Base stats:

Damage resistance: +48.5%

Deflection chance: +29.3%

Hit points: 120,575

Perfect Feytouched + Perfect Negation

R8-R10 Radiants

L1NYa3JZ.jpeg

ZE1hWFhU.jpeg

eHpia0tV.jpeg

What shield/dye is this?
    The Shield drops in Witch's Fen.. sorry don't remember the name of it though.
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock

sfxboo said:

This is Sfxbuu!!!!

Ahh, there he is! Best tank in the game, IMO! I may be utterly biased (being married to him), but I doubt it. Many people who team with Buu sing his praises.
    All he gets is my endless water bucket.

• thunderjaguarthunderjaguar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2016
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    All the other class forums have this thread stickied, @ironzerg79 would you mind stickying it here?