test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ingame issues / bugs

cryptoriscryptoris Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I don't know if these issues have been told but here is a list of issues/ bugs I have seen in my 2k+ hours of playing
BTW I LOVE THIS GAME :) these bugs are for xbox one. Brought to you by "Well Endowed" guild.

1) guild chat bugs out to where I cant see some messages being posted by my guild members or vise versa
example: I type in hello in guild chat, I clearly see that it went through but my guild members do not see my post. I don't know if this is due to having a big guild and lots of chatter in guild chat? I also advise my guild members to make a guild chat box(edit of log chat box into guild chat) I don't know if this is the problem. This is a huge issue for large guilds due to people thinking they are being ignored.

2) mythic items in patch notes say they are reduced to 120, but when I inspect my mythic items to upgrade it says 140?

3) quest epic artifact equipment says you need 2 lvl 60's I clearly have 3 over lvl 60 and quest wont proceed.

4) Dragon hoard enchantments seem to not work as intended- seems to cut off after a few hours? nothing in patch notes call for a nerf?

5) TRogues shadow of demise doesn't seem to proc the shadow of demise on at-wills or anything other than single target encounters, which was not put into patch notes- not working as intended?

6)seems to be some stamina glitch's on some classes under certain situations(ill get back to you on examples for these)

7) vault of the 9 quest on pc is a lvl 60 quest line but on xbox one its a lvl 70 quest line?

8) balancing in dps classes in mod 6 seem to favor hr and gwf over the other dps classes.

9) Guild roster sometimes shows activity of guild members by hovering over names on roster and sometimes does not.

10)http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1204358/profession-assets-in-overflow-bags
this post is another guildie of Well Endowed

11) use of healing potions or greater healing glyph while using encounter or stamina at same time will expend the charge but not heal.

12) enemies will get stuck in objects such as walls and are unable to attack or be attacked making it impossible to progress.

thanks again for making an awesome game. I will edit this post as more bugs / issues our guild finds along the way.
keep up the good work as for this game is very awesome! don't worry about the haters!

Post edited by cryptoris on

Comments

• Options
    atrainxx88#9956 atrainxx88 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Can't do the lair of the Dragon mission had a group of five and it still would not allow me in to do the quest.
  • Options
    atrainxx88#9956 atrainxx88 Member Posts: 2 New User
    In helm's hold
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    The guild one you mentioned is a bit of a pain, I`m Rank 6 in Guardians of the Whispering Eye and we have 150 members most of the time. We have had a couple of people lately mention that they felt they were being ignored and lots of people saying they were seeing half of conversations etc.

I think that bug really needs to get looked at soon as it can effect large guilds in a bad way.

We have a work around at the moment in GOTWE and for the time being we have asked all members to post every message twice. That seems to have worked out ok as complaints have ceased, you can tell some messages are missing though when every now and then just 1 message from a member appears and you know they would have posted it twice.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe