test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP Companions

tommybostictommybostic Member Posts: 111 Arc User
So dev's, when will you repair active bonus that's working on Domination?

Kthxbai.

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    In domination too??? Ahahahaha
  • Options
    Yes.... not only SH Siege, Dom too :) Cant summon them,but active bonus works, GG!
  • Options
    gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    Yep, would be great to fix this along with those stupid stamina/ap drain overloads.
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    wtf? how do they keep breaking working things... someone in cryptic seem to have special talents....
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    Right now PvP will be even more lame than just with glyphs, we love u dev's :neutral:
  • Options
    Errmmmm nope. Companions were never allowed in Dom and shouldn't be. PvP players never invested in them, and now what? We are supposed to put millions of AD just to get epic companions? I'm guessing that's what Cryptic want's, dont you dev's?

It looks like 90% of your bugs are pretty tought through...just to milk $ out of us.
  • Options
    ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    Really. What can we say guys? Those devs really knows their job!
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Yeah, I'm getting utterly stunned, rooted, drained, slowed, lol - just everythinged to death at the moment. I can't complain, I've still got the collection I made for icewind pvp, cockatrice, evoker etc. But plz gods, turn the all off again. Pvp is tough enough already.

You can leave the drains in though, as an HR, dodging was never a thing anyway.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    And btw. Can we have a new overload enchant that just teleports a targetted gwf. into a special instance full of fire and killer squids..? On a critical hit or something, just to be fair.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    jonkoca said:

And btw. Can we have a new overload enchant that just teleports a targetted gwf. into a special instance full of fire and killer squids..? On a critical hit or something, just to be fair.

I want a killer squid companion.

/sorreh off topic
  • Options
    kaedennnkaedennn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 361 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    so is this a bug or it's intended ???
    it's like the change to nodes contest that they didn't mention anything about it in the patch -_-
  • Options
    I truly hope its a bug... if it's intended - I'm so done with this game :|
  • Options
    peregr1nusperegr1nus Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    icyphish said:

wtf? how do they keep breaking working things... someone in cryptic seem to have special talents....

lol like those in special olypcis? It would make a perfect sense...
  • Options
    Can any dev reply to this topic? If this change is intentional? o.O
  • Options
    revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    Bump! I barely play this game anymore, but when i do i play pvp. This is just plain dumb.
  • Options
    grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    It's just another plan to get more money.

Here is a sneak peek of the top PvPers

Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Sending to the devs.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    What he said ^ pls remove these damn companions from Dom and SHpvp ASAP!
  • Options
    cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    whoa, companions are working in pvp?
  • Options
    Yes. And plenty of HAMSTER running around with 3-5 rooting companions... and an epic pig that is bugged in PvP and heals all the time for more than should!

FIX IT!
  • Options
    zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User

Yes. And plenty of HAMSTER running around with 3-5 rooting companions... and an epic pig that is bugged in PvP and heals all the time for more than should!

FIX IT!

To get facts straight:

There are not 5 root pets, there are 2: Crab and Cockatrice. And Dire wolf active can do an interrupt but not a root.
    But the sylph and will-o-wisp together can give 75% control resist just from active bonus, so that can counter the roots.

Also, epic pig is not bugged and does work as the tooltip describes: 2% HP healing every 1 second while controlled. It is good extra healing since control/cc happens very frequently in pvp (ironically, the root pet actives trigger it).
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• Options
    zeusom said:

FIX IT!

To get facts straight:

There are not 5 root pets, there are 2: Crab and Cockatrice. And Dire wolf active can do an interrupt but not a root.
    But the sylph and will-o-wisp together can give 75% control resist just from active bonus, so that can counter the roots.

Also, epic pig is not bugged and does work as the tooltip describes: 2% HP healing every 1 second while controlled. It is good extra healing since control/cc happens very frequently in pvp (ironically, the root pet actives trigger it).
    Who HAMSTER cares dude? Its a bug that companions work in PvP. And all the HAMSTER wasting all the AD for pretty much nothing, because this WILL get fixed.

And pig IS bugged, healing depression doesn't work on it.
  • Options
    cyberdincyberdin Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    zeusom said:

FIX IT!

And Dire wolf active can do an interrupt but not a root.
    Checked? What is the rollback at the interruption?

zeusom said:

FIX IT!

To get facts straight:

Who HAMSTER cares dude? Its a bug that companions work in PvP. And all the HAMSTER wasting all the AD for pretty much nothing, because this WILL get fixed.

And pig IS bugged, healing depression doesn't work on it.
    Be sure to fix it, but how many modules)