test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

OP power changes suggestions

ilfiredilfired Member Posts: 2 Arc User

I'll talk about every power that needs to be changed in my opinion, pls tell me with what you agree or disagree and if there's something else you want to be changed in op powers.

so lets start

Burning light - higher ap gain: it take a lot of time to charge it and it barely gives ap, i dont c difference in ap gain when u charge it and when u dont and i think fully charged burning light should give more ap than not charged burning light.

Divine Judgement - higher dmg on bosses: i get that u changed it so op wont 1 hit ko every1 in pvp but as divine
judgement is the only damaging daily it really needs some power up, i think it should get 1.5x or 2x dmg on bosses (including giants and giant like monsters like pit fiend and golem) so soloing op could kill bosses faster (mostly the boss cant kill the op so it just takes 2 long for a tank/healer to solo the boss).

Sacred weapon - lower activation time: could be a nice power but it takes 2 long to activate it so it just doesnt worth it. or it can be changed from 3 atks to every atk in 5-10 secs or something like that, needs to work on that to find out what's the right amount of time it should have.

Binding oath - it says: "All targets near the paladin are forced to attack him...", well that's just not true, maybe it aggro the mobs but it doesnt force them to attack the op. for example: i use binding oath close to 4-5 foes, they start moving towards me and one long ranged ally hit one of the mobs and the foe forgets about me and goes to attack my ally (it all happened in about a second or two).
Another thing it says: "Players affected by this power deal 75% less damage to targets who are not the paladin." 1st: "deal 75% less damage" i think it's a lot, and from what i have seen it's more like 25% less damage, so i guess i didnt understood it well or wrong description. 2nd: "Players affected by this power" i guessed it means foes in pvp however binding oath reduces the damage ur allies deal as well.
Binding oath in pvp: i love it but i still thinks it's over-powered, it's time should be reduced by 25%~50% in pvp or the absorption should be changed to 50%~80% of the damaged dealt by other players in pvp.

Divine touch - "Deal heavy radiant damage", wrong description? i think it's the weakest attacking power the op has.

Vow of enmity - protection: it's one target mark to build threat to the op so i guess it's mostly for bosses and yet it doesnt feels like it gives enough threat, some1 else thinks so too? and does it work on dragons (from tyrrany of dragons or dragon in the stronghold)?

Absolution - protection: i think it needs stronger shield to be useful. devotion: allies with the shield recive more healing... really? what healer will think "oh, my ally lost half of his hp i should put the shield before i heal him", devotion op can heal so fast so it will be a waste of time and the shield is really bad in devotion path so it's useless power. it should give buff to the protected ally or to change it party wide skill (one use will grant shield to any or up to five allies who r close to the devotion op).

Divine protector - in pvp it should be changed from 100% redirecting dmg from allies to 75%.

Circle of power - devotion: to change the devotion passive from gaining more healing to cicle of power becomes party wide skill so every ally on it will get the damage buff. the damage buff can be reduced to 10%~25% so it wont be too strong.

pls tell me what do u guys think, write any more suggestions u have and correct me if i was wrong about something.

Comments