test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So you still haven't fixed the elven battle vs. thorned roots bug. This is getting old.

feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
As the title says. While you're apparently not busy giving leadership the rewrite it needs or reducing AD sinks, all of which would have required at most a couple of hours of changing numbers, do you mind actually paying attention to a game-breaking bug?

Comments

• sweatapodimassweatapodimas Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    Yes x1000

Please fix this, it's a death sentence lol.
    "Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    More just annoying than anything. Even after leaving battle, after killing the HR, try to mount, nope sorry, still have a DoT on you.....

It literally endlessly ticks over and over and over....
  • cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    Please, kind of stupid to kill an hr only to die 27 seconds later to a dot doing 4k a tick every second
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    Just a side note, this bug affects anyone that gains temporarily CC immunity including Elven enchantment, GWF's Unstoppable or any other skill/artifact that provide temp CC immunity :O
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Even oghma..?
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    I suppose that's poetic justice at work, I just bought oghmas token specificly to give me an edge over other HRs.
    No idea what my toon is now.
    jonkoca said:

I suppose that's poetic justice at work, I just bought oghmas token specificly to give me an edge over other HRs.

LOL

(*dies after the millionth thorned tick*)
  • charmagmacharmagma Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    They're busy trying to figure how a minor patch completely broke they new aspect of the game. I think a room full on monkeys banging away on keyboards would stand as much chance of creating workable code as these devs.
    edited September 2015
    Cryptic are all bots now, matter-of-fact I think the rest of YOU are really just bots now :open_mouth: ...Philip K. Dickian?

my poor WK TR' is still pulling thorns out of her HAMSTER.
  • hedgebethedgebet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 447 Arc User
    They are trying to come up with an even new and better bug/broken/overpowered ability to put into place when they fix this one.
  • ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    Getting old? Cmon. Not even 1 year past. So it's a really new problem.
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.