test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.50.20150902b.9

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
For a complete list of patch notes, head here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9564913

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• muratozkan17muratozkan17 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    nice job! now give us a proper way to earn ad (not rough ad) please
  • cesukecesuke Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Yes giv ppl any fast way to gain AD so i can buy and sell stuff and get good profit
  • killergilnyc1killergilnyc1 Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    awesome.

nice job! now give us a proper way to earn ad (not rough ad) please

or raise the amount of rough ad we can refine to like 60-100k. 24k is nothing.
  • aleblainaleblain Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    I have noticed that with the change to AD gain system, you need a lot more time. If it's not a Friday i.e. when I can play a lot of hours, you don't have enough time. PvP, skirmishes, dungeons, SH siege, SH dailies, campaign dailes for RP and guild's treasures. Come on, make it a little more cassual friendly and change the AD gain... bring back a new Rhix!! Now you even don't know the AD you win except if you literally check and sum it. About the patch notes, they are good, thanks NW staff. And please, fix stealth regeneration issue!
  • shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    Loving these changes! Looking forward to what is next.
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

• guarrrrrrrdguarrrrrrrd Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    There are no any additional changes to the patch on preview last week?
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    Still no fix for the broken initial invoking bug still?
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Post edited by torontodave on
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • lordsilveroaklordsilveroak Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    When did the bonus for zen get dropped 300 for a $100.00 purchase
  • myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    "Greater Marks of Potency have been reduced from 100k AD to 25k AD and have a chance to drop from Enchanted Coffers from Leadership."

Extremely minor apology accepted.

I'll be farming these endlessly until such a time as Leadership is made more than marginally useful again. No one fixes the brakes on a car by welding the pedal to the floor.
  • torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    Still hoping Rank 12 VIP WB AD discount applies to the new SMOP .. otherwise I'll be a little angry.
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • tom40stom40s Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 43 Arc User
    Ok, I can live with this and we have a chance to get drops from leadership of greater mark of potency, which is what I use to mainly use the AD that I got from the leadership profession. And at the same time there is no more exploit I like these changes.
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    I am curious, if anyone bought the hundreds of GMOPs for 60k+ in AH. I was amazed, that the prices rised back to 82k after the announcment of the changes. I guess, that some ppl are to lazy to read.

Now they just have to get rid of all the other AD sinks (50 million AD for a lvl 20 guildhall, etc) and I am ok with the changes.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • strous1strous1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Still a minor thing but cloaks are still above peoples heads. Can't it be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PnP Red Box DM & Player (74 - ?). NWN + SoU + HotU (4-03),
    NWN Diamond Edition, Neverwinter Nights Complete (NWN + NWN2).
  • ceemaus2020ceemaus2020 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    No hunter ranger changes? :( let the stunlocks recommence...
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    asterotg said:

I am curious, if anyone bought the hundreds of GMOPs for 60k+ in AH. I was amazed, that the prices rised back to 82k after the announcment of the changes. I guess, that some ppl are to lazy to read.

Now they just have to get rid of all the other AD sinks (50 million AD for a lvl 20 guildhall, etc) and I am ok with the changes.

It's hilarious how stubborn people were. They should've hit 30k or something the last day but they sat at 50-70k all day long.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • rock9000rock9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    Classes and Balance ... i can't comment on SW

Content and Environment
    Stronghold Siege Tutorial: added "i'd like to continue this later" [...]
    simply a good idea

Items and Economy i won't comment because this is part of the big plans the company as for this game

At least this week was not a weird patch, i spare your life
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User

No hunter ranger changes? :( let the stunlocks recommence...

Rogues can kill people while invisible and can lock down a large area with a smoke bomb, stunning all who enter. Paladins can essentially take on 4-5 PvPers while afk on the toilet without dying. But yea, a low burst DPS class that can stunlock while in melee range....that HAS to be the biggest problem....

Move along please. Nerf threads are over there *points to the trash can*.
    urabask said:

asterotg said:

It's hilarious how stubborn people were. They should've hit 30k or something the last day but they sat at 50-70k all day long.
    Completely agree. Was looking to buy a bunch last night but they were all 70k plus...making it not worth it. Now they will only be able to sell to people who don't know better.
  • ghia#4018 ghia Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Reguarding AD: "we are also looking at ways for the solo player to earn this time currency"

Still no reason for solo players to stick with this game after reaching 70. That's a good chunk of a playerbase to alienate and bad for business even in an mmo.
  • fernandoeliseifernandoelisei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    And the OLDs DGs ? We are wait for. Please, turn back then, please. I'm boring to do always ELOL or ECC, cause EToS or EGW, no way.
  • unraveledoneunraveledone Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Any chance with the AD change there will be a price drop for upgrading the starter companoins? You know, the ones you get from the quest at lvl 18? Just curious...

New to #NWPC. I have 1 lvl 60 on Xbox1but I enjoy playing the PC better. No chance of char transer though :(
  • cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    What will the surprise change this week be?
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    arabatur said:

Still no fix for the broken initial invoking bug still?

They fixed it so many times in patches that it's broken now lol.
    urabask said:

asterotg said:

Honestly, it would be unwise to before the patch. It would become dirty cheap to make pure and trans enchantments with 5 GMoP for only 150k.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    My launcher is patching now, and it's made me a bit curious. It says it's patching up to 345Mb of data and it's taking quite a while to do. In reading the patch notes, it doesn't seem like there should be all that much client-side content involved (textures, models, sounds, etc.) I'm wondering: when you release a new update, do you also normally make content-related tweaks (the aforementioned textures, models, and sounds) that don't really warrant specific mention in the patch notes?
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Reward for Skirmishes are still bugged.
    You receive only 1955 AD for the first and the second run.
    Later on its only about 200-250AD.

It supposed to be fixed!
    I hope you will be as quick with this fix as you were with Leadership nerf.
  • zurimorzurimor Member Posts: 89 Arc User

And the OLDs DGs ? We are wait for. Please, turn back then, please. I'm boring to do always ELOL or ECC, cause EToS or EGW, no way.

Yeah, you can't exploit those 2, right? Let me tell you that you can finish both of them legit. ToS even is the easiest T2.
    Btw, a fix of the CC exploit would be greatly appreciated! Hope to see it next week.
    Altogether a pretty nice patch, but please fix the CC exploit, but please fix the CC exploit, but please....ok, that's enough I think. :)

This discussion has been closed.