test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DT Gear when mod 6 hits

Does anyone know how useful DT gear will be once the new mod hits? I have currently 3/4 DT. Is this gear a waste of time to still grind for?

Comments

• Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    yes, gear you pick up lvl 61+ will be better than any CURRENT gear we have. So it is pretty pointless to grind for, unless you are like me and like to collect full sets.
  • Options
    nhojelfpoknhojelfpok Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Lol o well just spent about 1.3M in ad to get my DT chest.
  • Options
    Well it can cost if you BUY coffers to donate for Linu favors. That way you need something like 40-50 favors, 1500pts per favor, 150 coffers per favor, maybe 5k ad per coffer(extreme guess, just assuming), so 750k ad or something like that. My math may be off, but I can not remember how many point per coffer you get, and I am not on the game, just going from memory here

So yea, if you BUY all you coffers for donate pruposes, I can see how you would spend that much.
  • Options
    nhojelfpoknhojelfpok Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Well I went with the hoard coin sack things BC in the long run they would be cheaper but the DT chest and helm are 15 favors each. So yeah it took that much AD to buy the stuff to get me the favors. Witch I don't regret I love that armor
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Lol o well just spent about 1.3M in ad to get my DT chest.

Wow. Ummm. You really should do your research before laying down a chunk of change like that. Level 61, buy a full set of Eternal armor. Most of you won't have nearly as many problems with the new mod 6 content as PC had though. I don't think too many people will have a hard time. PC had it very rough.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    How good is this 'Eternal Armor'? Is it the best for each class in Mod6?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    patsfire said:

How good is this 'Eternal Armor'? Is it the best for each class in Mod6?

From 61 to 69, maybe. You will need to be stacking a lot of health, and it does have a lot. Stats wise, I don't really know what is on each classes sets.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    full armor set collecting, I love that. I too have the best armor full sets for my 6 chars, a lot of dedication needed though.

I dont get the Draconic Templar on my GWF because time is too short to get another 14 Tiamat wins.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    I had a surprisingly high IL with the full DT set, @ lvl 60 I have about 2100, and can deal with the regular mobs in WoD pretty easily.
    Still, the Eternal set is just soooooo much better with the massive amount of extra HP, and my HR Trapper will need them...
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Where do you get the Eternal set?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    Yea, OR you can more easily buy it from the guy across from Harper Bower in the Enclave.
  • Options
    Eternal has more Health though, so I guess it goes to the old saying....its about the gears stats and set bonus NOT about how much gear score (Item Level) it gives you.

That's why I still love my Swash set because of the set bonus, but sure the DT does give better Item Level. I am about dealing as much damage and killing things quickly, not too worried about what my Item level is.
  • Options
    worriedmammal8worriedmammal8 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Can you use eternal set at lev 62 or is it all 70s?
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Swapped my Full DT set out for eternal as soon as I could, ego takes a hit because my C sheet is no longer all epic but my stats, man the stats, that is all that matters, everything else is smoke and mirrors.
    I am with Pat on this, forget the who has most TIL stuff and focus on making your killing easier everything else will follow from that :)
  • Options
    worriedmammal8worriedmammal8 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Cool, thanks guys
  • Options
    fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Iron Vanguard Guardian Fighter with full DT. Level 66, halfway done with the third area in Spinward Rise. Maybe died a dozen or so times during the expansion zones. Easily breezing through everything without the new armor.
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    For those not getting this there is no excuse, there was tons of advice out there pre the mod dropping, those of us who were paying attention were ready for this and spent the last week farming quests and heroics.
    As long as you had the fangs and thayan treasures you were good to go when this dropped.
    Full elemental and the boons from dread ring and your chosen respec sheet to hand the day of the drop and you should have been rolling pretty much as you were before (true there was some reduction in capability but nothing game breaking imho)

Me and one Guildie a TR, were just melting our way through the quests in Sharandar he did complain a little at being squishier than he was used to so he adapted his play style slightly and adapted fine.

As a GWF at 2300+ til with the dread ring Boons in place I am seeing no game breaking problems from where I sit.