test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why Does [removed] Lie To Players To Try To Resolve Customer Service Issues?

saskgodfathersaskgodfather Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited September 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
I lost out on the Eye of Lathander yesterday because the loot cycled when i backed out to make room for it. When i re-opened the chest, it was a blue Stability Stone. The response I was given:

[removed - posting private correspondences is not allowed]

Never has the loot ever cycled when opening a chest. Also, the loot not only cycles but consumes a Gauntlet if even if you do not take the loot. I was unaware of this and lost out on a few gauntlets. Current price to replace thyan antiquities to get gauntlents is over 2,000,000 now. Very costly glitch with a very ignorant Game Master. You need to care more about your players or your going to continue to lose them!

Also, when i resubmitted my ticket my question was ignored, then the 3rd time, [removed] flagged it as a duplicate and signed the bottom.

Unsatisfied, ex-neverwinter player (if this is not resolved)
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    You have not been in the Dread Ring long enough to know if the loot cycles or not. Also you need to edit the CS response out of your post, it violates the TOS.
  • daknucklezdaknucklez Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    they dont care,they just want more money,starting to think this company is worst then activision,i cant believe im saying that but its how i feel
  • stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    OP's summation: When butthurt turns to vitriol.
  • fatpobfatpob Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    think the morale of the story here is "don't open a chest without ensuring there is room in your bags....."
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Why would you not check you inventory space before opening a chest anyway. Unless I am 100% sure I have space, I never open anything. Granted I like a clean inventory so I usually only have kits/pots on me and mail the rest to myself, but still I always check to make sure. Honestly, this is simply player error, so there would not be anything anyone could do, or should do, for you.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Sorry for your troubles and confusion. Alas, you should not be submitting multiple tickets on the same issue. Instead, you should be updating your existing ticket, which can be found in your Ticket History. As well, we do not allow the posting of private correspondences, which includes communications to and from support. Also, please do not use All-Caps or try and name/shame anyone, Staff or not.

We do not offer In-Game, Account, or Billing Support on the forums. As such needs to be handled through Support, this thread must be closed down.
This discussion has been closed.