test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: Elemental Evil

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
The patch notes for Elemental Evil were so long, I had to split it up into three pages. Grab a cup of coffee while you're at it: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9538823

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• lastwolf25lastwolf25 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Still need to ask, are the xbones going to endure what we had to in NWPC or we were used as beta testers for them? cause I want them to endure at least half we had to in NWPC
  • mercbenz360mercbenz360 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    This is an amazing amount of depth - kudos to you and your CM team for getting these out. I do notice no TR nerfs so far??? Is stun not cut in half for Scoundrel, etc.?
  • arsenalatxarsenalatx Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    With regards to vote to kick, players should not be able to start a vote kick while in combat. I can see many players entering a boss room and immediately kicking others or, once the boss is sufficiently weak enough that they can kill it by themselves, kick them then. Can you address this?
  • eyceaethereyceaether Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    So are you seriously telling me that the dungeons aren't coming back anytime soon?
  • luisandluisand Member Posts: 53 Arc User

With regards to vote to kick, players should not be able to start a vote kick while in combat. I can see many players entering a boss room and immediately kicking others or, once the boss is sufficiently weak enough that they can kill it by themselves, kick them then. Can you address this?

And why would they do that ? . There is no loot to be rolled on. Everything is personal loot and most of it is in the chest.
    Only reason to kick people when boss is about to die, would be "to be an HAMSTER".
    Offcourse on the internet, there is plenty of those :open_mouth:

Finally a proud member of The Lower Depths of Neverwinter.
  • arsenalatxarsenalatx Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    luisand said:

And why would they do that ? . There is no loot to be rolled on. Everything is personal loot and most of it is in the chest.
    Only reason to kick people when boss is about to die, would be "to be an HAMSTER".

I thought I read the notes pretty thoroughly. Are you sure that the bosses don't drop loot that is rolled on?
  • luisandluisand Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Well im playing the PC version, and unless they change something, then yes. I'm sure no loot drop that are rolled on.
    There is a chest and the boss can drop loot, but its all individually ( like diablo 3 and such ).
    Finally a proud member of The Lower Depths of Neverwinter.
  • wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User

luisand said:

I thought I read the notes pretty thoroughly. Are you sure that the bosses don't drop loot that is rolled on?
    That was one of ninja changes on PC - loot from bosses on the ground isnt rolled anymore - its personal
  • roxygeddonroxygeddon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    why does it say that mythic artifacts are rank 120? isnt
    it rank 140 on pc???
  • fatpobfatpob Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    "miniature giant space hamster Boo"

So its it big or small?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    fatpob said:

"miniature giant space hamster Boo"

So its it big or small?

That's a matter of prospective. If you are about the size of an ant or a flea, it's giant. If you are about the size of a barbarian, it's miniature. :D See how that works? Boo fits in Minsc's hand.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • wrayth090468wrayth090468 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    The patch notes do not mention anything (at least not that I could see) regarding if a free respec will be available to each character on an account? With the new level cap and class "rebalancing" (i.e. nerfing the hell out of the Control Wizards Storm Spell) will there be respecs given to each player's account?
  • taintedurbantaintedurban Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Patch notes said "Forced Respec". I would imagine that would mean each character.
  • kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    Im excited to get started in my questing to lvl 70. It seems like the game has been turned inside out in a good way. Right when it was getting stale i have something to work towards again. My only concerns were that it seems one could still kick while the boss is being killed but not dead. And, Also the perma-stun and perma-stealth didnt get addressed in the notes unless i overlooked them. Please correct me if i did.
This discussion has been closed.