test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Whats your guild doing over the weekend?

icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
edited August 2015 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
My guildies are donating their life away and I just stand there pretending I am donating... what about you...? :D

icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Mine is killing dragons. We rolled 8 of them earlier today, probably gonna squash more tomorrow. Stupid dragons. This is OUR house!
  • kaknoepkaknoep Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Not donating.. well thats a way to get to ilvl 5000 -) .
    And my guild consisting of... me.. is admiring the emptiness and silence of my stronghold usually.. its fantastic.
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    This only happens when our new construction starts and coffer is empty.Then they fill the coffer in a matter of minutes and it is ghost town again:)
  • juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    We are farming influence... lots of influence. TONS of influence, actually. Enough influence to buy Lord Neverember 3 times over, as a matter of fact.
  • yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    mine is gone. broken up and moved to other games. good thing i moved first.
  • luisandluisand Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Not judging, but that screenshot says alot about Strongholds.
    Look at all those expensive mounts. Progressing in SH is for the (ingame) wealthy/lucky/old timer ...etc :(
    Finally a proud member of The Lower Depths of Neverwinter.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    +1 to most of my friends and guild members are playing another game, until the Devs here come to their senses again.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    We're all offline unable to play the game due to the mythical Layer 3 outage.
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    yokki1 said:

and yet...you are still watching the forums here. The addiction is strong lol.
    kvet said:

Mine is killing dragons. We rolled 8 of them earlier today, probably gonna squash more tomorrow. Stupid dragons. This is OUR house!

Must be nice.
  • yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User

yokki1 said:

and yet...you are still watching the forums here. The addiction is strong lol.
    kvet said:

Must be nice.
    yes cause the forums is the only fun thing left to do.
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    Our guild actually just made it to GH lv6 on Sat, downed 4 dragons 4-5 rounds and with the increase in coffer size the guys were dumping their vouchers away so they dont take up space. This has been our weekend gathering in the past few weeks I actually appreciate the new mod designing this so our guildies can have something to work together. :)
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    luisand said:

Not judging, but that screenshot says alot about Strongholds.
    Look at all those expensive mounts. Progressing in SH is for the (ingame) wealthy/lucky/old timer ...etc :(

It's absolute. Everyone knows where their wealth came from....
    icyphish said:

Our guild actually just made it to GH lv6 on Sat, downed 4 dragons 4-5 rounds and with the increase in coffer size the guys were dumping their vouchers away so they dont take up space. This has been our weekend gathering in the past few weeks I actually appreciate the new mod designing this so our guildies can have something to work together. :)

Congratulations
  • aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    Ours? We have been enjoying a big helping of "Unable to Connect to Login Server"... with a side of "Server Not Responding"... a steamy bowl of lag... and for dessert.... a slice of "Disconnected from Server."

We did manage to get our Hall to 4 during all of this, and our marketplace to 2.
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • humorisbenefithumorisbenefit Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Our guild did nothing, played some dungeons we can play, but NOT pvp, not stronghold. Content are not for us.