test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scourge Warlock Build

hiphopphycoshiphopphycos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2015 in The Nine Hells
Hello everyone, my class is a Scourge Warlock with the concentration of Hellbringer. I'm trying to reach 8k attack, but I'm barely at 4k. I have the Accursed Diabolist set and I don't know how to raise my attack any higher. Is this the best gear to reach that state? I've seen some Scourge Warlocks with that attack and I want to reach it lol. Any advice? :D
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I moved this thread to the Warlock class discussion subforum, so that hopefully it will be seen by more warlocks who can help you out. :D
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • xsov317xsov317 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Ion stone really helps. In the zen store. Get bonding runes etc...
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Its only garbage if you dont know how to play it. Stop spreading your negativity about this class. If you dont know how to play it. Then you pick another class to play. I do great with my SW. I have no issues with it whatsoever.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    I'm with you. No issues at all. It takes more than spamming triggers like a lot of classes do. Spellcaster classes are more strategy then mashing
  • thewildsquidapusthewildsquidapus Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Focus on your Power, Critical, and Life Steal stats. Black Ice and Draconic enchants could help with that. Also try to get Hubris of the Golden dragon and Vorpal enchants. If you're still a low level get the dragon bone pact blade either from farming dragons or the trade house. Your curse paired with Hellish Rebuke and Warlocks Bargain can be devastating. You should read Kaelacs guide to Scourge Warlocks. It helped me loads when I first started out.
  • shunnthegreatshunnthegreat Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I wanna say I'm a Veteran SW but my gs is 11.4k. The reason I say veteran is because I've went through both paragon paths and also went through the fury and temptation tree. Ignore all the people who talk negatively about the SW . Those are the people who probably never lvl cap or they're used playing as a spam character. Classes like CW or SW require strategy and knowledge of your class.
  • drifter902drifter902 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Hello everyone, my class is a Scourge Warlock with the concentration of Hellbringer. I'm trying to reach 8k attack, but I'm barely at 4k. I have the Accursed Diabolist set and I don't know how to raise my attack any higher. Is this the best gear to reach that state? I've seen some Scourge Warlocks with that attack and I want to reach it lol. Any advice? :D

this is what you do:

Offensive stats
    1. Reach 24% resistance ignored first. This is a combination of RI gained from your Intelligence score, as well as armor penetration. For example, if you have 15 INT, you will need roughly 1800 Arp.
    2. Reach 3500 crit. This is hard cap. Don't go any higher.
    3. Stack power

Defensive:
    -Hit at least 1500 recovery so you can cycle your encounters. Us Sws have unfortunately long cooldowns. You can stack more, but there is no need to go over 2k.
    -If temp, stack lifesteal, there is no cap.
    -Otherwise stack regen and defense.

FINAL NOTE:
    none of this will matter in september when mod 6 hits, everything changes.

Edit: FINAL FINAL NOTE
    Deez, you must really suck. I'm a templock and I clear 15mil damage by the time we take out hrimnir. If i were fury, i'd probably clear 20mil. my gear score is 14.8k. learn how to spec.
  • kairaterakairatera Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    http://webjunkiesblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/neverwinter-scourge-warlock-guide-full.html

Does anyone have a better version of this? It's not up to date with the latest mod, and I have something similar. I just wanted a few second opinions.
  • kairaterakairatera Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    http://webjunkiesblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/neverwinter-scourge-warlock-guide-full.html

Does anyone have a better version of this? It's not up to date with the latest mod, and I have something similar. I just wanted a few second opinions.