test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.50.20150722a.11

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Here are the patch notes for tomorrow's maintenance on 8/13:
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9501413

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• thegreatmikeythegreatmikey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    I hope to experience the awesome tomorrow. It says 6-9 PST, but I am assuming 6-12 PST and crossing my fingers.

Once again, Strumslinger, I am not upset with you or the devs. I'm upset with your bosses.
  • bringer03bringer03 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Please fix the PvP room. its broken i think,
    Correct me if not
  • zamouchzamouch Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Is there any chance that the graphics crash will be fixed with this patch ? or should we wait a week or two before that's fixed ?
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    Incase you need it, time can be checked at http://www.time.gov/

Server was taken down at 0756 CST, I had 3 more invokes/professions toons to go through before maintenance.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Can't shave it that close for switching characters even for starting bang on time. If you remain logged in on one, then you can push a lot closer to the start time, but as soon as you log out, you can't log back in.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • rick4003rick4003 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    Ya they often take down the account server before the game server so it is not the time to be switching
    Well that would be an unscheduled outage. In the real world that would be an SLA violation. 4 minutes of downtime because a server jockey got overvealous with the power button costs big bucks.

Imagine if the powerball machines got shutdown 4 minutes early on a 400M powerball jackpot.
  • crudticcrudtic Member Posts: 1 New User
    Am I right in thinking they've reduced glory to guild mark ratio from 1 to 1 now down to 100 to 1, man that's tight, that's really tight (>_<). Unless I've made a mistake, that means that the high level overload wards are gonna be expensive, especially as they only last for 2 hours.

Also, 10 players to kill 1 dragon (which like other bosses sees thru stealth, btw), so that's quite alot of players to kill all the dragons simultaneously. A multitude of new tokens, as if this game didn't have enough tokens already.

I give it until about Xmas before the novelty has worn off, and PWE/CRYPTIC are left wondering why players are leaving to all the other new games.

CRYPTC STOP BEING SO DAMED TIGHT A**. 1) Reduce the cost of Zen so more people buy it and your profits remain the same, 2) Allow us to choose who we fight in Domi (with a proper lobby) so nobody moans about gear imbalance and players can re-fight the same team when they find a balanced match 3) Make monster AI more interesting and sneaky 4) Make PVE more interesting rather than just upping the stats on the same old creatures.

Strongholds = meh
    Game progression outlook = not good
    well i screwed up on the first day and unloaded my glory, then i couldn't donate anything meaningful
  • daxylldaxyll Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Well even after todays patch I am still crashing before the character selection screen, what is going on?
  • daxylldaxyll Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have now uninstalled and reinstalled and still cannot get past the Neverwinter screen . Crashes before I get to Character selection. ClientGame.exe not responding. Please help. Anyone got a solution?
  • klapa33klapa33 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    @daxyl Try "safe mode" (options in launcher" - it is working for me
This discussion has been closed.