test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

are you happy with neverwinter

123457»

Comments

• umcjdkingumcjdking Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Left this game for ESO, not coming back for ANY reason. I'm tired of begging for a fun game again on the forums, I'll just beg from my wallet.

Best thing Neverwinter has done for me in the past year is force me to quit out of utter disgust.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Uncertain for the future
    Ive looked, other then the games I already left to come to neverwinter, I dont like anything new.. and trust me if something was half as good, I would be there, Im so disgusted with NW and this experience thing and the RP grind and everything else.

Latest example was skyforge, I REALLY wanted to like it, and some of it I do like, but not enough to give them money, combat blows.. really crappy, worse then some older mmos even.

I feel like its the end of the road for me and neverwinter , but someone needs to come up with something at least playable first..

I also feel if you dont get into a game now in its first year, forget it, your just so far behind the curve nowadays.

• umcjdkingumcjdking Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    magenubbie wrote: »
    umcjdking wrote: »
    Left this game for ESO, not coming back for ANY reason. I'm tired of begging for a fun game again on the forums, I'll just beg from my wallet.

Best thing Neverwinter has done for me in the past year is force me to quit out of utter disgust.
    lols. like ESO is the answer. Try the solo content and then have another friend join you once he catches up. Chances are you can't even team up for half the content. I'm sticking to NW thank you very much.

This....didn't even make sense.
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Unhappy
    there are many games better that NW. Games where you feel like the devs and the company cares for its players, changes things based on what they ask, unlike here where every change looks like they hate their playerbase, want to punish it and want to make the playtime the worst possible experience.
    BUT none of those games have a foundry, so for now I'm still staying. <3
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • AdenoAdeno Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Uncertain for the future
    MOD 6 still buggy and now a new MOD 7 wait stop think. What is going on? Postpone and fix the broken things or we have to go elswere, this is not fun anymore with the constant grinding and cutbacks.
  • googlymoogly22googlymoogly22 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    reiwulf wrote: »
    there are many games better that NW. Games where you feel like the devs and the company cares for its players, changes things based on what they ask, unlike here where every change looks like they hate their playerbase, want to punish it and want to make the playtime the worst possible experience.
    BUT none of those games have a foundry, so for now I'm still staying. <3

What games are those? I'm honestly willing to try anything. I tried Guild Wars 2 and am still debating whether I personally like it or not. As Silverkelt mentioned above, I too, wanted to like Skyforge; however, I just couldn't get into it. And as it stands Neverwinter and the team behind it are a pile of trash, I hardly see Mod 7 changing anything.

• reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    Unhappy
    Guild Warse is a great game IMO, I do miss the whole traditional fantasy setting, since they went for something more original (I want my elves and dwarves damnit!) but it's a very rewarding game.
    They're very different though, NW is much more battlecentric (and lately refine centric) and GW is more exploration based, and I personally happen to enjoy that more.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    Unhappy
    I'm really hoping that the big surprise for Mod7 is for all the exploiters and the guilds that house them and perpetuate their toxic behavior to finally be wiped from Neverwinter once and for all, sending a strong message to any who would follow in their footsteps. Strongholds is going to be one hell of a one sided mess if they are allowed to continue.

Cryptic knows who they are and I can't for the life of me figure out why they are allowed to continue operating. Sometimes I think maybe they are allowed to remain just so other players might look at all their shiny gear and head straight to the zen store, but that's just stupid.
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Prefer not to say
    Here it is... I am not unhappy. Very little can mess with my happiness... only I can mess with my happiness. I am taking an active roll in an effort to make things better for us all. However.... I am not 100% cool with the things happening in this game, but I accept that everyone involved is human.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • blanndeblannde Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Unhappy
    The disturbing trend through a lot of the comments is
    1. Not much feedback form the dev's in the forums

2. A lot of people are of the opinion that if they do bother to read the forums, they are not listening to the players concerns.

I play two MMO's, NWN and another more spacy one, no name will be mentioned. There is a huge difference in the forum responses regarding the devs and player interactions. I really want this game to still be around in 5 years, but the game requires long term players and happy players who spend money because they are enjoying the game. This requires the active participation of both dev's and players in producing a game people want to play.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    All right, this has run its course and is now just being used as a platform to discuss other games other than NW, so I'm gonna have to close it down.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.