test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stronghold Developer Stream Questions - 7/30 at 3pm PDT.

2»

Comments

• azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    Is this trend of stat granting, attack capable lockbox only mounts going to continue? Will there be any retroactive updates to existing mounts to balance the odds or is spending $$ going to be the only way bridge this worrisome gap?
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
  • sirnickalussirnickalus Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Is the Stronghold zone PVP or PVE?
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    Fix the game the way it is now please ! Before looking into the future of a game, better fixing present issues, no need to quote them ! Have a look on most topics, you'll figure ! Stop taking players for pigeons...
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Will the prices for campaign equipment be brought to a reasonable level, or will the prices remain this high, even with the better equipment now gated behind Strongholds walls?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • weaver936weaver936 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 443 Arc User
    On the Preview Server the Mobs on the SH map dropped some stolen currencies to contribute to the SH. Will this be the case in Live and will they drop AD Chest?
    “Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

― Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

Guild Leader of Ardent Justice HQ: Always recruiting People not Pixels.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
  • weaver936weaver936 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 443 Arc User
    Also, there is some confusion about how exactly Guilds can specialize. For instance.. if I want to build a PvP guild and a separate pve guild. Would it be smart to make those guilds separately... or are there so little difference between the structures that it would be silly to build a whole other SH for some towers?

Also, I heard a rumor that the PvE Boons won't count in PvP. Is this true? Does it only apply to SH Boons?
    “Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

― Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

Guild Leader of Ardent Justice HQ: Always recruiting People not Pixels.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Thank you for the Livestream and all the questions you answered. As to the one question unanswered, I will re-ask it.

What about Storage? Storage is defined as:

1. A place to get Mounts out of our packs
    2. A place to get the ever-expanding types of refinement items out of our packs.
    3. A place to get fashion items (including the new fashion items proposed for Strongholds)

Now that you understand Storage I think you can better answer the question.
    Update: We're doing a stream on 7/30 at 3pm PDT! More information: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9480273

Hey guys!
    We plan on doing a Stronghold dev stream, which means we want your questions! This is Strongholds only! If you're curious about anything, want to know more about the design process or have any random question pertaining Strongholds, let me know in this thread. If you also want to know what our dev's favorite pizza topping is, that's fine, as well. :D