test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friendly warning.

quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
Get lot's of Azure rank 10 and farm as many power points as you can on all the characters that you consider playing in future, because once you get the same module 6 as PC got you will regret many things. (the amount XP that needs to be farmed is just "THAT HIGH" after recent changes)

sincerely PC user.

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Mod 6 is likely a 6 months to a year or more away. We still have 2, 3 and 4 coming.
  • intelligirlintelligirl Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    zephyriah wrote: »
    Mod 6 is likely a 6 months to a year or more away. We still have 2, 3 and 4 coming.

Actually, it's already been stated that we will have all the dlc as the pc by the end of the year. But whether or not they actually follow thru on that is another story! Lol
  • cybergutscyberguts Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Rank 10's?!? I gave up on rank 8s due to the lack of the GMoP dropping and I refuse to spend over 130k AD for 1
    Erdan Darksbane - Lvl 60 Soulbinder Fury SW
    BamBam - Lvl 30 GWF
    Trevok - Lvl 30 GF
    Wil - Lvl 25 TR (PvP)
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    cyberguts wrote: »
    Rank 10's?!? I gave up on rank 8s due to the lack of the GMoP dropping and I refuse to spend over 130k AD for 1
    You can buy them from the wonderous bazaar for 100k. Not sure why people pay more for them in the auction house.
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    quspiv wrote: »
    Get lot's of Azure rank 10 and farm as many power points as you can on all the characters that you consider playing in future, because once you get the same module 6 as PC got you will regret many things. (the amount XP that needs to be farmed is just "THAT HIGH" after recent changes)

sincerely PC user.
    Could you elaborate as to why we need to do this and what potentially happens in module 6.

• quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    PC version has lost a lot of dungeons with the release of mod 6. They've been disabled for improvments and despite mod 7 is close to getting released we dont have any news about old dungoens coming back.

It's even harder to get Gmops as drop now, because Pirate king dungeon is disabled, though you can get one from Dread Ring coffer with very, very low chance. (i got 1gmop after opening like 200 coffers with that special gloves). I do DR with 5 different characters though.

Cryptic has lowered XP from many non mod 6 quests, like Tyranny of Dragons campaigns, because players prefered to do these rather than new mega boring low XP quests from module 6. New zones were very laggy and mobs are hitting a lot harder.

First version of module 6 was pretty harsh and full of bugs, but getting lvl70 felt like quite a long way. Later they've fixed some bugged quests, increased the XP reward for some mod 6 quests and the XP needed to reach lvl 70 by aprox 2.5-3x.

Now even if you do all the new quests in every zone it wont be enough to reach lvl70 (and that's with 3x azure rank 7 slotted). Before the XP changes, you only had to do 1/3 of these boring quests. The XP required to get overflow level was increased to ~1milion 700k, while XP from the quests is still the same as mentioned above.

They've also released new improved XP boost in the ZEN store (for up to 5k ZEN for best one). Most players speculate that such change was just a money grab.

I came to warn you, because bonus power points in mod 6 are not only a lot harder to get, but also make a lot more difference, because at lvl70 you can get rank 4 abilities. If you want to have semi-enjoyable game-play in mod6, i suggest getting at least 80 power points in mod5.

If you think getting AD, gmops or bonus power points in mod 5 is hard. You gonna have very hard time in mod 6. If you invest in Azure enchants now, you will probably profit selling them in mod 6 when players realize how important this bonus XP is.
    Btw, I almost forgot about few things. Somewhere in mod 6 they've changed Dread Ring greater mark rewards (epic ones) Instead of getting 100% chance to get specific one you get only very small chance to get a random one. No matter which of the 3 mini dungeons you do there will be only a chance to get a random mark up to epic quality.

These marks are needed a lot in mod 6 for various upgrades. Stocking them now you can only profit, because their prices goes up to 100k AD during double RP events. The Greater Mark of Union and Power are needed most, the stability ones are quite cheap.
  • cybergutscyberguts Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    You can buy them from the wonderous bazaar for 100k. Not sure why people pay more for them in the auction house.

I completely forgot about the Bazzar as haven't looked there since I spent a fortune on Cubes and Treasures for no reason :/
    Erdan Darksbane - Lvl 60 Soulbinder Fury SW
    BamBam - Lvl 30 GWF
    Trevok - Lvl 30 GF
    Wil - Lvl 25 TR (PvP)
    PC is more like a preview server for xbox tbh. Besides if you assume the worst only good things can surprise you. ;)
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Actually, it's already been stated that we will have all the dlc as the pc by the end of the year. But whether or not they actually follow thru on that is another story! Lol

The last quote I saw said we would have the previous Mods by year end. No mention was made of Mod 6. You have read something else?

• nonameduunonameduu Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    cyberguts wrote: »

People tend to forget this and we all need to remind the community to help drive the Greater Marks prices down to where they honestly belong.
    December
    Scourge Warlock
  • tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    well um.. it didn't take long to get to lv 71. then again, that was the last time i played NWPC.. and it was around the time the module came out so.. yeah lol
    61* god i'm dumb for not correcting myself..
    Oh, almost forgot about enchnats. Try to get Perfect Negation and Perfect Feytouched, they will be a lot more useful in mod6 with rank 12 upgrade.
  • attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    Will do. I'm almost done with sharandar campaign now. Got a greater feytouched that is really helping with Tiamat now that I got it to rank 11. I'm ready for when mod 6 hits at some random point in the future. This info is really helpful. Especially the " get azure rank 10's" sice the rank 10s are flooding the AH this weekend because everyone has them but can't get rid of them.
    any specific reason why? i mean, will plague fire still be good on HRs in Mod6?
    edited July 2015
    Effective HP changes in mod 6 due to different stat ceiling, you will also get a lot more HP on average. Mobs will hit harder and will have quite a lot HP.

Trans Fey, Trans Negation and Trans Elven battle are the most expensive enchants (10kk++ AD each). These are also the most effective and most popular enchants in PvP. For PvE pure Vorpal and even lesser soulforged will be enough in most cases, though for soloing purposes Trans Fey and Negation might be better.

The biggest annoyance is new XP values needed to lvl up. You will really feel the difference with 5x Azure r12 + inscribed shift + pants.

Plague fire is still decent but a lot cheaper, it cost about 2.5-3kk AD compared to other BIS enchants.
  • danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    zephyriah wrote: »

They will follow thru with it, as they have said they will a while back on there Twitter page ;)
    quspiv wrote: »
    Effective HP changes in mod 6 due to different stat ceiling, you will also get a lot more HP on average. Mobs will hit harder and will have quite a lot HP.

Trans Fey, Trans Negation and Trans Elven battle are the most expensive enchants (10kk++ AD each). These are also the most effective and most popular enchants in PvP. For PvE pure Vorpal and even lesser soulforged will be enough in most cases, though for soloing purposes Trans Fey and Negation might be better.

The biggest annoyance is new XP values needed to lvl up. You will really feel the difference with 5x Azure r12 + inscribed shift + pants.

Plague fire is still decent but a lot cheaper, it cost about 2.5-3kk AD compared to other BIS enchants.

interesting. i guess i'll hold onto my lesser plague fire for now
  • xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Something seems to need to be tweaked in drop rates or locations with this and that. Greater Mark of Power and Greater Mark of Union don't seem worth 300 KAD much less 500+ Let me rephrase that. Things will sit at blue 59 for a lot of people for a long time at that price, how many people are willing to pay say 400k for one, not likely many. (Things are worth what buyers will pay, sure, but also scarcity skews that, especially for required things that might not be exactly critical to have.) Maybe those prices are how it's supposed to be. Still I can't help but remember fairly recently paying 33G each for 3 dragon eggs to finish making pants/shirt because DE were 30 K or 10 silvery scale each, and platesmithing 20 "failures" were going for maybe 15k. Now look at the DE what 8k or so 'cuz they started dropping in Tiamat Raid it seems. I also remember the AH only showing 400 items and not being sortable, so all that would show up in the huge numbers of lesser mop was those with an 8k to 10k start bid, and they cost more than the normals even though there seemed plenty.

But who knows how what will change when. Unless there's a event with lots of crafting and ad and such like defend protectors or wonders of gond. We only have so much storage space either way
  • aznly92aznly92 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    xxxsfalxxx wrote: »
    Something seems to need to be tweaked in drop rates or locations with this and that. Greater Mark of Power and Greater Mark of Union don't seem worth 300 KAD much less 500+ Let me rephrase that. Things will sit at blue 59 for a lot of people for a long time at that price, how many people are willing to pay say 400k for one, not likely many. (Things are worth what buyers will pay, sure, but also scarcity skews that, especially for required things that might not be exactly critical to have.) Maybe those prices are how it's supposed to be. Still I can't help but remember fairly recently paying 33G each for 3 dragon eggs to finish making pants/shirt because DE were 30 K or 10 silvery scale each, and platesmithing 20 "failures" were going for maybe 15k. Now look at the DE what 8k or so 'cuz they started dropping in Tiamat Raid it seems. I also remember the AH only showing 400 items and not being sortable, so all that would show up in the huge numbers of lesser mop was those with an 8k to 10k start bid, and they cost more than the normals even though there seemed plenty.

But who knows how what will change when. Unless there's a event with lots of crafting and ad and such like defend protectors or wonders of gond. We only have so much storage space either way

It is all supply and demand, if you won't pay that price, the next person will.
    GWF 3.5k i.Lvl 18.3k power, 15.8k Crit strike, 6.1k ArPen, 2.1k Rec, 66.5% Crit chance, 117.1% Crit Severity, Unbuffed
  • fatpobfatpob Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I suppose the question is how many times do you want to pay AH fees for listing GMoU GMoPw at 450-500k ADs? If its doesn't sell there will be costs that will want to be recouped. My Orb is at 59 for precisely that reason, I won't pay 450k for the upgrade.
    I may as well level another character or 2 and wait for the prices to come down, or be in a position to pay for it from ADs gathered from professions in a few weeks time if I desperately want the upgrade.
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    fatpob wrote: »
    I suppose the question is how many times do you want to pay AH fees for listing GMoU GMoPw at 450-500k ADs? If its doesn't sell there will be costs that will want to be recouped. My Orb is at 59 for precisely that reason, I won't pay 450k for the upgrade.
    I may as well level another character or 2 and wait for the prices to come down, or be in a position to pay for it from ADs gathered from professions in a few weeks time if I desperately want the upgrade.
    same here, Orb and Bloodraven Crystal Skull at 59. They need to release the Coffer of Celestial Artifacts and Coffer of Celestial Artifact Equipment, which holds those refinment stones. Those high price sellers can sit forever on their greater marks then lmao.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(