test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Community] Show us your Guardian Fighters! (Screenshots)

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Steel Bulwark is the GF T2 "set" with no bonus. The pieces of these seem to drop in specific dungeons, but randomly. Like I have gotten the Divine Conduit helm for DC in PK, not SP where you usually find T2 helms. The Steel Bulwark greaves are found in Dread Vault. Shield looks like it must similarly come from a dungeon people don't like to run, judging by the lack of them on the AH.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited January 2015
    cxyen wrote: »
    thats a gorgeous shield. I think I saw a shield decor looks exactly like it in a dungeon quest at Helms Hold back when I was lvling...

does anyone know the name of the shield?

I want to say it's just a crafted one, +4 Mithral or something.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Steel Bulwark is the GF T2 "set" with no bonus. The pieces of these seem to drop in specific dungeons, but randomly. Like I have gotten the Divine Conduit helm for DC in PK, not SP where you usually find T2 helms. The Steel Bulwark greaves are found in Dread Vault. Shield looks like it must similarly come from a dungeon people don't like to run, judging by the lack of them on the AH.
    T2 dungeons drop T1 items though as filler.
    edited January 2015
    I can't recall ever seeing a boss drop in a T2 dungeon being T1 stuff. You mean the random T1s you get in the DD chest some of the time?

The "setless" sets are boss drops, sprinkled in with the other oddball purples. Berserk Champion, Murderous Jester, etc. No set bonus, but a unique appearance that doesn't use the same components as the T2 sets (where the torsos are variations on a theme, and each set has identical boots, gloves, and helm skins).

If we put our minds to it, we could compile exactly which of these items drops where, down to the boss if they're that specific, but it would require a huge cooperative effort in tracking the results of dungeon runs.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    I can't recall ever seeing a boss drop in a T2 dungeon being T1 stuff. You mean the random T1s you get in the DD chest some of the time?

The "setless" sets are boss drops, sprinkled in with the other oddball purples. Berserk Champion, Murderous Jester, etc. No set bonus, but a unique appearance that doesn't use the same components as the T2 sets (where the torsos are variations on a theme, and each set has identical boots, gloves, and helm skins).

If we put our minds to it, we could compile exactly which of these items drops where, down to the boss if they're that specific, but it would require a huge cooperative effort in tracking the results of dungeon runs.
    I do recall one of my friends got his in an Epic run of Spellplague from the Plague Reaver. That's a T2 delve though, and was about a year ago or so. It could very well be a T2 only delve item. It would be nice to know for sure though. Are you sure it is a T2 item? How do you tell? I only know how to spot the set pieces (400/450).
    edited January 2015
    For items that came out with the core game, basically just looking at the inventory icon tells you if it's T1 or T2. If you search up all the epic GF helms, you'll see that Knight Captain and Valiant Warrior have one icon and Grand Regent and Timeless Hero a different one. Steel Bulwark uses that second icon, which makes it T2.

That's slightly oversimplified since a lot of accessories and odd items have different icons, and crafted items use the T2 icons but salvage as T1s, but it's overall reliable. The system has also been thrown off because a few Infernal off-hands use the T2 icon even though they're T1.

Neverwinter Census 2017

edited January 2015
    For items that came out with the core game, basically just looking at the inventory icon tells you if it's T1 or T2. If you search up all the epic GF helms, you'll see that Knight Captain and Valiant Warrior have one icon and Grand Regent and Timeless Hero a different one. Steel Bulwark uses that second icon, which makes it T2.

That's slightly oversimplified since a lot of accessories and odd items have different icons, and crafted items use the T2 icons but salvage as T1s, but it's overall reliable. The system has also been thrown off because a few Infernal off-hands use the T2 icon even though they're T1.
    Ah, cool thanks. Yeah, that's how I knew if I wanted to ID a Belt or Amulet or not. Didn't realize shields and other items were, possibly, the same way.
  • thornigarthornigar Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    fauust01 wrote: »
    Or meybe Cloak of the Wild ? since it is in ranger pack i have also :D

skrin

Apologies, but I couldn't see the name or way to attain that axe? Looks awesome. Gonna eventually want something like it for my dwarf :)
  • firebringeraxel1firebringeraxel1 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    thornigar wrote: »
    Apologies, but I couldn't see the name or way to attain that axe? Looks awesome. Gonna eventually want something like it for my dwarf :)

I can't be sure but I believe that might be the Turmian Axe which is a Level 1 free transmute acquired in the Dread Legion Skirmish(When ran during the skirmish event time). It can take a few runs to get and you'll need to do it on the character as the items from the chest BoP.

I have the Turmian Shield that matches on my GF(shown below)

BG2z6fx.jpg?1qwxh2Ai.jpg?1

The Entire outfit is dyed with Helmite Dyes.
    Armor: Unrelenting Armor
    Gauntlets: House Xorlarrin Bracers
    Greaves: Surgeon's Greaves
    Shirt/Pants: Gemmed Elegant Gambeson/Trousers
    Shield: Turmian Shield
    Sword: Sword of the Thayan Zaelot
    qPgM6AP.png?1
    I am a Storyteller
    edited February 2015
    I can't be sure but I believe that might be the Turmian Axe which is a Level 1 free transmute acquired in the Dread Legion Skirmish.

Looking at the images in collections, I think you're correct.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• oglindoglind Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'll start with my GWF, Captain Stern, and the scarecrow is Hannover Fist.
    stern%201.jpg
    stern%202.jpg
    stern%20with%20hannover%20fist.jpg
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." — George Carlin

"Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck." — George Carlin
    edited February 2015
    this is my GF Taarna.
    screenshot_2015-02-26-23-50-08.jpg
    The Shield/surfboard is a transmute from the Many Arrows Orc CTA, and the hammer is a transmute Troll Battle Hammer.
    screenshot_2015-02-26-23-50-58.jpg
    screenshot_2015-02-27-00-02-38.jpg
    The winter festival shield:
    screenshot_2015-02-26-23-56-00.jpg
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." — George Carlin

"Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck." — George Carlin
    edited February 2015
    And more shields. This is the Deathknell set:
    screenshot_2015-02-26-23-52-43.jpg
    screenshot_2015-02-26-23-57-00.jpg
    And these are the Volcanic set:
    screenshot_2015-02-26-23-53-49.jpg
    screenshot_2015-02-26-23-54-10.jpg

• rudyrespati25rudyrespati25 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Here is Ravastina Dundragon my Tactician

wpst.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

Rygork Shattershield my Conqueror

5yh7.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

Dorn Dundragon My Conqueror PVP

8rob.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

yes i have 3 GFs im a disabled veteran that has nothing else to do =p

What is ur tactican shield?
    edited March 2015
    What is that helm?
    edited March 2015
    ickug wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what armor that is?

Edit: Found it. it's the Armor of the Impenetrable Bastion.

What is that helm
  • kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • niedowiarekkniedowiarekk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Possible is get new shield skin OP on GF? Anyone know name able to use like this? I saw on ah shield possible to use on GF and OP but got old skin only.

I really wanna get this shield skin on my GF:
    http://s14.photobucket.com/user/Carbon_Devil/media/screenshot_2015-05-02-21-54-59_zpsrbfqnnsh.jpg.html
  • twooftwotwooftwo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Possible is get new shield skin OP on GF? Anyone know name able to use like this? I saw on ah shield possible to use on GF and OP but got old skin only.

I really wanna get this shield skin on my GF:
    http://s14.photobucket.com/user/Carbon_Devil/media/screenshot_2015-05-02-21-54-59_zpsrbfqnnsh.jpg.html

Wow! That is a wicked cool looking shield! I just got back from a deployment, so I haven't played for a while, and I would also like to know the name of this shield and where I can get it. If it is, indeed, available for a Guardian Fighter.
  • wolfraanwolfraan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    testgggggg
    edited May 2015
    GF Elven set

hGdHbrg.png
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    twooftwo wrote: »
    Wow! That is a wicked cool looking shield! I just got back from a deployment, so I haven't played for a while, and I would also like to know the name of this shield and where I can get it. If it is, indeed, available for a Guardian Fighter.

I do not think it is available for us Guardian Fighters. When I first saw the shield linked in the Pally forums (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?884531-Got-me-a-Paladin-*Sword*/page7) I started running Witchfen daily to try and get it to use as a skin. I have yet to see it but have received numerous shields named similarly. I figure it is Pally only and seeing as it is BoP there would be no way for us to get it.
  • keenan800keenan800 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi everyone, can anyone tell me if its still possible to get the fabled iliyanbruen longsword from malabog's castle in mod 6?
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    zajojajo wrote: »
    FS1UOz0.jpg

Can someone pls tell me what transmutes these are? Looks nice :)
    Can someone pls tell me what transmutes these are? Looks nice :)

Spear of the Fey (Sharandar campaign store)
    Dragon Bone Shield (mod4 dragons, or cheap on ah)
    Lizardfolk Armor (reward from Pirates' Skyhold quest/liar)
    Shadow Wolf Headdress (old GWD boss loot)
    Bone smth boots (Bone shard bindings? I don't remember the name but it's low lvl green, cheap on ah)
    smth claws gloves (Betrayar's Claws iirc, I don't remember how to get them, probably old GWD boss loot)
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    thx you very much!
  • drizzt2510drizzt2510 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    hildabroom wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me the name for this cape? I think I want it for my guardian, just dyed black maybe.
    You get that cape from the scourge warlock starter pack i believe

Confirmed: it comes with the Legendary Dragonborn package and is reclaimable on all characters on account. This cape and the Warlock Hood (which include a Skull-painted Facemask) is pretty awesome for transmuting purposes and work on any class.

Nope the cape comes from the Scourge Warlock Booster pack. Dragonborn Pack' cape is entirely different.
  • krekta91krekta91 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    xanti18 wrote: »
    My new lizard:

q9B0ka1.jpg
    RRJDk4j.jpg

Can anyone tell me the name of that sword?
    krekta91 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me the name of that sword?

Draconic Longsword