test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rewards Have Been Granted for the NCL!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Please check the Rewards Claim Agent in Protector's Enclave. The Cloak is given out to the Top 1000 in the leaderboards and is reclaimable while the Bulette is a single claim item. Woo! Post a screenshot when you get it.
http://bit.ly/1elRY08

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Hold on, I won top 40 with two characters, my CW and DC, and I only get 1 Champion's Armored Bulette?

I was lead to believe each character that was in the top 40 of their class would receive one.

This is what it says on your website: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9366103
    Update 7/09: The preseason has ended! Rewards will be handed out early next week to the top 40 of each class. Keep an eye out for an update!

I, along with others, have waited almost 2 weeks for this reward, and this is how it is done? (And yes, I have checked, I am only able to claim it on one character - it did not even have to be the one that was in the top 40 of their class).

The prize itself, I suppose to most people who are in the top 40, isn't the main thing here - but it is an important reward. What we have been told, and what was delivered, does not match up.

I am very disappointed Strumslinger.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    kwesibrunikwesibruni Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    What about us scourge warlocks? I ended the NCL on page 70 which was top 40 for Warlocks and no prize?
  • Options
    chambermancerchambermancer Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Cool. Though the armored bulette is BOE which is...an interesting choice. Already a few on the AH for 4 million AD. Nice bit of cash for those so inclined to sell, but kinda misses the whole point of it being a reward for a top player when any Joe Shmoe can just buy one off the AH, doesn't it?
  • Options
    charmagmacharmagma Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    Cool. Though the armored bulette is BOE which is...an interesting choice. Already a few on the AH for 4 million AD. Nice bit of cash for those so inclined to sell, but kinda misses the whole point of it being a reward for a top player when any Joe Shmoe can just buy one off the AH, doesn't it?

Well that won't make the vocal NCL detractors happy, not at all. The P2W and exploiters getting a multi million dollar payday out of it? I don't take that view, personally I earned my fair and square as a SW, but I think they should make any upcoming NCL prizes bound to account or the exploiting will really be bad if people know then can get millions of AD out of doing so.
  • Options
    samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    oql49EG.png

The thing is massive. I know this probably isn't going to happen, but can we please sit on this mount like we would a horse? That is what the artist imagined when designing this mount. There are some clipping issues with the hands and legs and the face is kissing the saddle. Thanks!
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    Nice, I love it BIG!
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    bertrandxbertrandx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    2 days delay wasn't too bad of a wait after all. Thanks for the bulette, the mount is huge!
    Bert - Lv70 pathfinder trapper. How's sunny california?
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    If you're a dragonborn it is not too big. Still massive. I suck at taking screens but yeah, the mount is massive and cool. Can stop kiling baby bulettes now.
    The rider is in the same position as for other bulettes. It's cool. More like it should scale with the size of the rider...lol
  • Options
    harumenharumen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    screenshot_2015_07_17_14_29_20.jpg

Finally out crushing roofs.
  • Options
    kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    I don't know why you guys say it's big, it looks tiny and cute imo.

EAf66zN.jpg

oh nevermind, BULETTEZILLA CRUSH! *ROAR*

tfmpiBt.jpg

btw it's really nice that we got bonus cloak transumte :smiley:
    ty for an awesome event and awesome rewards \(*o*)/
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Nice to see people, at least sort of in the cast of the first reply, getting what they expected.

I wonder when those of us who participated in the previous Companion promotion can expect to actually get what we promised....
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    cloak is awesome and looks nice(though the ever persistent clipping issues ruin it a bit)

aaand hopefully some ad for mount
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    angrymanagementangrymanagement Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    So what if we were in the top 1000, and don't have any rewards waiting at the Reward Claims Agent?
  • Options
    they removed cloak to fix some issues, it should be back
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    So what if we were in the top 1000, and don't have any rewards waiting at the Reward Claims Agent?

Unless I misunderstood, everyone in the top 1000 gets the mount and the cloak?
    I still have not recieved either, and they are not at the Rewards Claim Agent

I tried to submit a ticket in game...but seems to be some bugs with the ticketing system under GM Help.

Help -> Request GM Help -> Items
    Selecting Other Item & typing NCL rewards missing, and selecting I am unable to use this item (since the other options states that the user deleted it by mistake & I never recieved it).
    The Summary/Description window appears, but the Submit button remains greyed out.
    The only other options left on the screen are "Back" and "View Known Bugs".
    If I select "View Known Bugs", I can get to a screen to submit a ticket.....however when clicking the submit button I recieve the following message:
    Thank you for reporting this bug. This will NOT result in a GM contacting you. If you need a GM's help, press "Cancel" and choose the "Request GM Help" button from the Game Menu.

So, request GM help will not allow any ticket submission.....and viewing the bug report states your report will be ignored unless you use the GM Help option.....LOL
  • Options
    Only top 40 of each class get the mount. Top 1000 get a cloak. Still wondering how there are not 40 SWs, unless there are but are not listed. That seems unfair to them.

top40 get mount as long as they are within top1000 overall, most of top40 warlocks are not in top1000 so no mount
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    Only top 40 of each class get the mount. Top 1000 get a cloak. Still wondering how there are not 40 SWs, unless there are but are not listed. That seems unfair to them.

Ah, good to know, thank you very much.
  • Options
    vaelynxvaelynx Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    burkaanc wrote: »

top40 get mount as long as they are within top1000 overall, most of top40 warlocks are not in top1000 so no mount

If this isn't an indicator of how horribly SWs are screwed over by game mechanics, then I dunno what is. Also a classy move by the staff to add insult to the injury.
  • Options
    everydisplaynameeverydisplayname Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    The clipping/rider position on the mount is pretty bad. If that could be fixed it would be great. Moon Elf - Female

screenshot_2015-07-19-10-33-45.jpg

vs

screenshot_2015-07-19-10-44-07.jpg
  • Options
    avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    vordayn wrote: »
    Hold on, I won top 40 with two characters, my CW and DC, and I only get 1 Champion's Armored Bulette?

I was lead to believe each character that was in the top 40 of their class would receive one.

This is what it says on your website: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9366103
    Update 7/09: The preseason has ended! Rewards will be handed out early next week to the top 40 of each class. Keep an eye out for an update!

I, along with others, have waited almost 2 weeks for this reward, and this is how it is done? (And yes, I have checked, I am only able to claim it on one character - it did not even have to be the one that was in the top 40 of their class).

The prize itself, I suppose to most people who are in the top 40, isn't the main thing here - but it is an important reward. What we have been told, and what was delivered, does not match up.

I am very disappointed Strumslinger.

I'm disappointed too. Still waiting for the rewards to show up. Bit annoying that they won't allow you to have the rewards on more than one character, which makes me grateful I didn't do it on more than 1 character.
  • Options
    avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    STILL waiting for the mount. Can someone PLEASE look into this? -_-