New artifact weapons/offhands

executrix83executrix83 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
New artifact mainhand and offhand for CW in mod 7:

http://postimg.org/image/4567fdont/full/
http://postimg.org/image/fdh30kxqt/full/

Enjoy! :smiley:

Comments

• romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User
    The recovery stat on the mainhand and offhand are very welcome, especially with the +8000 arpen from the stronghold boon and +4000 from the new mount. We can focus on other stats now.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    I've been saying: Guild Strongholds is where you will always find the BiS stuff; better even than Zen market stuff (such as mounts, etc.). It's been this way in STO for the last few years.
  • zickyjackszickyjacks Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    I hate to say it but it seems like The Orb of Elemental Fire and it's Off Hand seem a lot better. The slight stat increases just don't seem worth it. Seems like you're getting half a % and some change for these new arti-gears.
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    These new artifact items are purchased once your stronghold is up to par. The only question is how hard the second item is to obtain so that you can purchase the new items from the vendor. The first item is received when you recycle your current item.

I don't think it is quite the time to panic unless the additional item needed is super rare.
    These new artifact items are purchased once your stronghold is up to par. The only question is how hard the second item is to obtain so that you can purchase the new items from the vendor. The first item is received when you recycle your current item.

I don't think it is quite the time to panic unless the additional item needed is super rare.

Ah so there's an iteration for each time to go to purchase it ? I.E. If you're stronghold is at level 1, you go turn in your gear and get the that set in the level 1 bracket. So on so forth?
  • oxidousoxidous Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Will the new artifacts equips be better than the Orb of Elemental Fire Set?
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    This is not even a proper Mod FFS. Why the hell are we getting new artifact weapons again??? Christ I am getting so sick of Cryptic's BS moves!!! Why even bother when Mod 8 will bring new artifact weapons yet again...This game has run its course with me.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    zickyjacks wrote: »
    I hate to say it but it seems like The Orb of Elemental Fire and it's Off Hand seem a lot better. The slight stat increases just don't seem worth it. Seems like you're getting half a % and some change for these new arti-gears.

O_o the new Stronghold set is by far superior to the Elemental set , every stat is increased plus it has the potential for +10% increased outgoing damage , +10% reduced incoming damage and +10% outgoing healing , the only negative is the fact that Recovery replaced Armor penetration but even that isn't really all that bad.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    I knew this gonna happen, that's why i upgraded my Artifacts only to epic max and left rest of the RP for new content.
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    which level does the monsters have?
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Screw this, I refuse to upgrade my artifact weapons any more, greens forever, it's really not worth it to waste so much time and funds to upgrade them to use for 2 months. fox-6.gif​​
    cococya wrote: »
    Screw this, I refuse to upgrade my artifact weapons any more, greens forever, it's really not worth it to waste so much time and funds to upgrade them to use for 2 months. fox-6.gif​​

Kinda makes you wonder if they did it out of spite XD
  • azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User

Kinda makes you wonder if they did it out of spite XD

Never attribute malice or spite to something better explained by stupidity. In this case it seems to be a mixture though: stupidity, spite, and stubbornness. They are going to continue to hack a trail down the wrong path right into another "restructure" and if the game survives that long we will see another crew.
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User

Maybe you should read, or re-read, what I wrote. There is NO leveling of the new artifacts required. You salvage your current, and along with a new item that currently nobody knows how to go to my knowledge, buy a new one. So its simply as simple as getting into a large guild for a minute, collecting the second item, and then buying the new one AT THE SAME RANK AS THE OLD.

Legendary buys Legendary, Epic buys Epic,. Rare Buys Rare.

There are even flavors of the items for different bonuses, though those you probably do have to level up since you may not have 2 legendary weapons, etc.

Chicken Little, the sky is not falling. WAIT for the release before you panic. There will be plenty of time for panic after release and it will likely do as little good then as it does now.
  • blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    I have a question about the upcoming module

Mod6 just trashed my guild, we are about 4 active people on it now....

Questions is, can we go, in this way, for the new stronghold content? I mean, can we still do the PvE there?
  • asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2015
    I.E. If you're stronghold is at level 1, you go turn in your gear and get the that set in the level 1 bracket. So on so forth?

The new Stronghold artifact weapons are a long term goal, a prestigious reward for you and your guild to work for. With that in mind, you'll need to reach a certain rank before you can obtain them, there will not be multiple versions appearing at multiple ranks.

We will be releasing more information on this as players get closer to the requisite rank required to obtain these weapons. While obtaining such a weapon will be no easy feat, rest assured that the lion's share of the work will be in reaching the required rank.

You'll be able to carry over some of your progress from your previous artifact weapon. We know that upgrading artifact weapons takes a huge investment of time and energy, and we are listening, we won't be releasing new artifact weapons without a way to carry that progress over. When you switch to a new artifact weapon, we don't want you to be losing any power.

• asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    Hey everyone, I've created a new thread on the preview forums devoted to feedback and discussion for rewards in M7: Strongholds, since we'd like to keep the discussion centralized, I'm going to have this thread closed and include my above responses in that original thread.

Once the module is live, if you'd like to create new threads to discuss separate components of rewards here on the general forums, please feel free to do so. This is only a temporary measure to ensure we see all of your feedback in a timely manner.

If you'd like to continue discussing the topics from this thread, please head over to: Stronghold - Rewards, and do so!
This discussion has been closed.