test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please post about the foundry in dev topic

reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
Hey guys! for those interested about the foundry and wanting to better it's current pitiful state, I encourage you all to post in perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1194402/feedback-needed-top-issues-currently-in-neverwinter-pc/p1 so we might have a better chance to have a less limiting foundry and fix years old bugs. :)
2e2qwj6.jpg

Comments

• melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    Done although I'm worried about getting my hopes up again. The Spirals thread was such a letdown.
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
  • zachariah92zachariah92 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    There are several posts complaining about the foundry, so I hope our feedback don't fall on deaf ears.
    NW - DD69G42V2 - The Stolen Dragon Egg
    NWS - DPVINV31F - La Corona de la Sombra
    NW - DTKMPU3RQ - Contest: Portal - The Forgotten
    NW-DRTBVIVMU - Drowned Shore: Disembark #DS#
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    I'm an open minded pessimistic, I don't expect anything so I can't be disappointed, but I'd be glad to be proven wrong :)
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
  • anraeeanraee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I also posted there and in the german forums there also are a lot of complaints, begs, bug-reports etc but still no official reaction by mods so far. I have no hope that anything will change in the future, to be honest. Surely I also will continue fighting for the foundry. But I think that the company intentionally neglects the foundry.