test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Provisional Self-Made DevTracker

j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
edited July 2015 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
We set up a provisional DevTracker that currently tracks the most recent (~20) posts by badbotlimit, graalx3, dextructoid, lcdrmiller, panderus, gentlemancrush, yetweallfalldown, goatshark and strumslinger. If any devs are missing, let me know.

http://www.nwo-uncensored.com/devtracker.php
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    Now if you could make Devs appear in the CO forums.
    Just kidding.
    That would requiere magic.
    o:)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    i love you
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    graalx3 is missing, he posted something about slaad companion
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    Sah-weet!!! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    bittynationbittynation Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    goatshark

http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/profile/1320795/goatshark

Thanks... I was bookmarking their profiles and checking. Much easier this way.
  • Options
    goatshark

http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/profile/1320795/goatshark

Thanks... I was bookmarking their profiles and checking. Much easier this way.

Has been added. graalx3 is also working now.
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    J0shi, anyway we could convince you to get into the bug fixing business for them as well?
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    Thank you for the effort. *giant thumbs up*
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    Updated the Tracker so it also tracks the discussions (longer load now...). The sort order is skewed, because discussions are sorted by the date of its last comment and most posts are only sorted by date, because they don't specify a time.

With the given information that's as far as I can go.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    Oh nice , thanks j0shi , searching through the forum for dev posts was becoming quite a chore .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    only this way it seems, piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> forum doesnt even have a basic feature, and it is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> impossible to find something here or even read, everything is so bad.
  • Options
    There's apparently another issue, because you can only see the latest discussions in the overview of a user if logged in. This applies to discussions from the same day. Not sure this is a bug or intended, but the tracker at this point does not use an ARC account to crawl through and probably also won't in the future. So discussions are on a 24-hour delay. Comments are not affected.

For those interested in patch notes, you can also use the ARC tags: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/tag/nw-patch-notes

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Made a minor update to the tracker: Comments and Discussions now share the same layout, I've added profile pics and it should only show posts from the Neverwinter boards.
  • Options
    The Tracker received its final update today, should now load faster, can distinguish between PC and XBox related posts and has a pagination. B)

It also pushes posts to our Twitter account, so make sure to follow to receive live updates.

Please report if you feel devs and or forums are not properly tracked!

Enjoy!
  • Options
    sentineltitaniasentineltitania Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    This is seriously sad as hell. When a player has to make efforts to cover a simple task of putting a dev tracker.

This is the same thing that's happening in one of the Nexon's games. The players are doing the work because the admins are too negligent. What's the state of that game? It's going downhill right now, very fast.