Options

Its for this you have changed pvp?

zaikoshenzaikoshen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
edited July 2015 in PvP Discussion
Its simple, take a look on this pic

E16qV87.png

- Guys "AFK" on campfire, mocking us PVPlayers
- no penalty for this kind of person
- Just focus a bit more on this domination!
- Create a vote kick system on PvP hurry! or at least a decent report system removing the PVP from his queue options for a time(or forever)

The PvP community just need A BIT of atenttion!!!
vP2Jm4O.png

<Absolute>
Post edited by zaikoshen on

Comments

• Options
    Just to clarify the situation, this guy pass the ENTIRE MATCH DOING NOTHING
    Only mocking his own team, and i have get 3 FOLLOWED MATCHES with him and he do the same THING.
    this situation dont solve only with Ignore player(unfortunaly)
    vP2Jm4O.png

<Absolute>
  • Options
    cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    So, this dude wasted a few minutes of your time, you got mad and spent more time whining about something you probably deserved.

Makes sense.
  • Options
    rschragerrschrager Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 59 Arc User
    I was almost sympathetic until I read that you and your guild were major abusers of the kick exploit; now I'm on the 'karma's a b|tch' side of things.

For what its worth, a vote kick system would be exploited from day 1. I won't support a mechanism that allows a guy who's doing his best to learn and improve but just isn't very good yet to get booted because the rank-conscious people on his team don't think he's carrying his weight. If your goal is to boot base campers who send their half-dressed alts to Dom to AD farm, you'll have to come up with another way to do it that doesn't hurt people who are present and trying.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    You deserve it. I really hate these PVE queen scrubs that only want the AD, but you actually deserve this.

You and your guild have been kicking players from all over module 4 and 5.

Karma's a b*tch aint it you hypocrite?

I created in my guild policies prohibiting the "kick" of the PVP
    ALL members who kick players from PvP in my guild were removed because going against our policies if they stay kicking outside of my guild there is no longer my problem, what is at stake here in this post is players like this guy.
    A PvP that could be divided like the MOBA'S currently do with Normal and Ranked Queue... this do all diference here.
    vP2Jm4O.png

<Absolute>
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    cjh1983 wrote: »
    So, this dude wasted a few minutes of your time, you got mad and spent more time whining about something you probably deserved.

Makes sense.

The forum is a place for criticism, suggestions and opinions, if you see this as "whining" friend ... think you're in the wrong place.
    vP2Jm4O.png

<Absolute>
  • Options
    At least a LITTLE of atenttion for the QUEUE, i give the idea of vote kick worked on our pvp system and the requirements, of course this isnt in ALL cases, worst than 5X5 with end gear in a green gear team is a 4x5.
    vP2Jm4O.png

<Absolute>
  • Options
    j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    zaikoshen wrote: »
    - Create a vote kick system on PvP hurry!

No.

This is a bad idea on so many levels. How would you handle the leaderboard in example? Do matches count when kicked? Can players leave after they kicked two?
  • Options
    ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    This is why there should be a solo q and a group q. Many people that solo q give up too easily or just dont try. This is usually to the fact they are 2.0-2.4k gs or something against a group of all 3.5k+. It is hard to expect people to try when the matches are so one sided. Having GS balanced teams will not solve the problems, the core is premades vs pugs. NCL is a great idea, except it just does not work when there are pug vs premade matches.
  • Options
    greenkrickettgreenkrickett Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    1st it is a HORRIBLE idea, one that should be buried in cement.

2nd the matching system is the single BIGGEST problem with pvp as it is the most STUPID system this game has.

3rd if you lose a close match then the afk person lost it for you, BUT if you lose like 100-300-500 that afk person would NOT have made much of a difference.

Today I went 4-21 in pvp matches and in almost all of them I was at the top in kills and points. I afk'd a few of them because I get so sick and tired of being placed on a bad team from the beginning. These games are WON AND LOST before the match even begins which is BULL....

This game has the absolute WORST pvp balancing of ANY MMO in circulation. The class balance is stupidly broke and the matching system is stupidly broke and they went ahead and did a pvp event which of course showed all the flaws of this games pvp.

People are so sick and tired of the broken pvp that finding pvp matches again takes 5-15 minutes. Strongholds will be a flop and will most likely be the straw that broke the camels back.

• Options
    This is why there should be a solo q and a group q. Many people that solo q give up too easily or just dont try. This is usually to the fact they are 2.0-2.4k gs or something against a group of all 3.5k+. It is hard to expect people to try when the matches are so one sided. Having GS balanced teams will not solve the problems, the core is premades vs pugs. NCL is a great idea, except it just does not work when there are pug vs premade matches.

You hit the nail on the head with your post. When someone who has only 1 win and 3 losses while you have 76 wins and 86 loses is ahead of you on the ranking boards is also stupid and why many people stopped playing. The leaderboard PUNISHES people for pvping.

This entire idea was awesome but they implemented it before the system was fixed.
  • Options
    shillaenshillaen Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    rschrager wrote: »
    I was almost sympathetic until I read that you and your guild were major abusers of the kick exploit; now I'm on the 'karma's a b|tch' side of things.

For what its worth, a vote kick system would be exploited from day 1. I won't support a mechanism that allows a guy who's doing his best to learn and improve but just isn't very good yet to get booted because the rank-conscious people on his team don't think he's carrying his weight. If your goal is to boot base campers who send their half-dressed alts to Dom to AD farm, you'll have to come up with another way to do it that doesn't hurt people who are present and trying.

+1000
    this is The best answer...."you'll have to come up with another way to do it".....get ur full team premade...pvp allnight long,if you dont have enough ppl to make full team...then you have to faced with this kind of situation.
  • Options
    moletasmoletas Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    People afk due to bad pvp sistem. This game isnt based on skill (LoL, Dota etc.) its based on gear so matchups should be made by calculating gear score to make fights slightly more fair. 1,9k ws 2,5k+ just like requires hard outplaying and too much strugle wich isnt worth at all.
  • Options
    fatgunsfatguns Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that, PVP comunity got no atencion in the past 2 years and what we got is a big map with 10 guilds doing it?! yeah so much about that.
  • Options
    moletas wrote: »
    People afk due to bad pvp sistem. This game isnt based on skill (LoL, Dota etc.) its based on gear so matchups should be made by calculating gear score to make fights slightly more fair. 1,9k ws 2,5k+ just like requires hard outplaying and too much strugle wich isnt worth at all.

Not only that but it also needs to make sure if 2 tanks and 2 dcs are in the que it separates them and places them on separate teams. Getting tired of getting put on a all squishy team against 3-4 tank teams (that are NOT pre-mades).
  • Options
    I think i have reach my objective with this post, we really dont "NEED" a kick system, but a real support system for all situations WS balance , solo and "ranked" queue, and a "report system", seriously its impossible play with this PvE Drama Queen.
    In the past modules I thought to be useless use the forum, but with this changes and the Devs working more closer with the comunnity I decided to start using the forum and expose my ideas.
    I see a lot of good ideas and opinions.

BUT

We need someone to do this ideas happen.

We counting with u devs and Cryptic... geez...
    vP2Jm4O.png

<Absolute>
  • Options
    poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    The kicking in pvp wasn't changed, but fixed. It was never intended to be there in the first place.