test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Getting Booted After Boss in Epics to Eliminate Competition for Loot.

2»

Comments

• ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    Agree in what you saying but it shouldn't have to be the players making a stand in game it should be the devs making the stand and sorting the issue with a fix that makes sense, they clearly have no idea how to do that, they can make good games great or great games good, NW is a good game but with some correct fixes could become great!
  • xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    I'm unsure of why yesterday on Epic PK the dbags ( what must have been hyper 6-year-old developmentally challenged players) decided to kick everyone after the boss fight after the drops after the rolls. Unsure of why exactly, but it does tend to display what is so broken about the kick system. Broken regardless of how it should work or does work or doesn't work. Regardless if everyone needs on-class and greeds or passes off-class as the usual behavior for XB One NW. (Since what is historical, or is currently done on PC and/or some other games, means 0.0% here on XB One NW.)

After killing the boss, from what I saw all that was left was my seals I forget if I picked them up while fighting or not, and a chest that as far as I know has whatever it has in it. Is it true there's the same thing for you in the chest, regardless if there are 5 players of the same class or 1 person alone? Either way, nothing else I saw was lying around, as far as I know voting was over and as always I passed on off-class purple stuff already, because that's what I do. There were just the ads, and of course VTK popping up and then of course like usual, WTKF - scumbags being aholes.

So a couple of tards get to just kick anyone they want for fun because they can do it at any time and just need two yes votes? That's a system? Even if less people means better loot in-chest (that a "good chest result" is 20% with 5, 25% with 4, 33.333% with 3, 50% with 2 or 100% with 1). What kind of moronic kick system is that anyway? If I can kick the other 4, I get the best results? JFC. Way to encourage bad behavior if so. Good thing it's so far been fairly easy to separate the fun of playing from the anger at the people who put this juvenile amateur system into place to begin with..

Fix your system it's all sorts of broken. Unless you don't care, as it seems you don't care, and then why bother giving us "fixes" that don't fix any of the problems. If you don't care and are going to leave it broken, just tell us you don't care and you're going to leave it broken.

On the other hand, to be fair - the Well of Dragons isn't live yet, so nobody really knows exactly how the "new and repaired' system will actually be. Maybe we should see if the fix actually fixes anything, we don't really know for sure yet.