test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bonding Runestone stacks 5 times

schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am wrinting this to get an answer about the buff you get from bonding rune stones.
perfect bonding runestone, if slotted 3 times, in your compagnion gives you up to 5 stacks of the 65% buff, so you get up to 325% of your compagnions stats
in case the compagnions are buffed since mod 6, using 3xepic gear with 6 slots (5220stats), wearing 6xrank 10th (3120) + 3 pefect bonding (1680), this setup gives >10.000 stats !

-->so 325% x 10.000= 32.500 stats buff to you would be f.e. up to 11733 Power, 11427 Crit, 4225 Arp, 5070 Def

is this really intended getting a compagnion on top of that it seems a bit broken tbh.....
so take lostmouth set and broken feytouched enchant and go solo dungeons
Post edited by schietindebux on

Comments

• buliloli0107buliloli0107 Member Posts: 90
    edited May 2015
    what companion are you using. for me im using a yeti.. on perfect bonding runesstones seem it stack only 2 x times.. if lucky it only procs companions gift for 3X...
  • beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Could you write, what companion and on what level you are using?

Made a couple of tests and never saw it to stack more than 3 times, even on tran and legendary.
    Just wondering, which companion it can be. I bet that some AoE skill multi-procs but who knows.
  • buliloli0107buliloli0107 Member Posts: 90
    edited May 2015
    Tried using light foot thief.... First 3x Perfect bonding runestone 3x companion gift max...
    LIght foot thief 2x PErfect Bonding Runestone + 1 Bonding runes stone = 3x Perfect bonding companion gift + 1 Normal Bonding companion gift. buff

Maybe it stacks when you use 3 different bonding runestone.... ex 1 pure 1trans 1 perfect... maybe minimum of 4 companion gift procss.

BTW TRANS companion gift dont PRoc AT all .. idnt know for pure too.

Tried on YETi and light foot thief.