test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

can't buy zen

dismalstatue218dismalstatue218 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I can't seem to buy zen online or on the xbox, no options to buy

Not level 60 could that be it?

When I click 20$ zen neverwinter is not a game optoin for me, and its just not available on xbox store

any help?
Post edited by dismalstatue218 on

Comments

• zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Haven't heard from any of my guild mates that they've had any issues. It's definitely not a level thing either. Most likely on your end or xbox's end.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zaknafyen wrote: »
    Haven't heard from any of my guild mates that they've had any issues. It's definitely not a level thing either. Most likely on your end or xbox's end.

You can only buy it in-game from the Zen store itself. Open the Zen Market on one of your characters and look at the top left of the screen. You should see the words "Purchase Zen" use RB to get to it. Click on the amount you want. No need to select a game and when you click on an amount, it will take you to the Xbox payment screen.
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If he is in Australia (I think it is) where the game hasn't officially released he won't be able to buy zen. However it could be an issue with the xbox marketplace....again
  • dismalstatue218dismalstatue218 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    In the U.S. and when I go to the buy zen tab nothign is there.... No options to click on.
  • dismalstatue218dismalstatue218 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    anymore ideas? Looking to boost my stuff and cn't do ****.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Sorry to hear of your troubles! I suggest to file a Support Ticket with Billing, or perhaps even with Microsoft (as our Support Center does refer some folks to Microsoft for most XBOX Purchase issues). Here's the Neverwinter Support Site. After looking there for any issues, go to the Support Center then scroll to the bottom to make a ticket and be sure to choose Neverwinter (XBOX) as the Product when doing so.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • wade8765wade8765 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am in Australia and I got around the problem by buying a $50 card online and putting the credit into the account. When you go to buy zen it wont ask for credit card details because the money is already there. Someone gave me this tip, here it is:::

Buying from the US store
    I use: http://www.offgamers.com/

Step 1: Set your Xbox to the US time-zone (just like you did to download Neverwinter in the first place)
    Step 2: Buy a US pre-paid card
    Step 3: Go the games marketplace to enter code and enter the card
    Step 4: If this is the first time you've done this it'll ask for a billing address. Just google any Alaskan address and enter that. (Why Alaska? It has no sales tax, so buying $50 of zen costs $50, and not $53. Considering we have to match the denominations of the pre-paid cards, we can't just throw an extra $3 on there.)
    Step 5: Buy the Zen pack you want - after it's gone through, switch back to your normal reason.

Recommended buys:
    $20us - Heirloom - blue gear every 5 levels to level 50 and blue companion for every character you make. Plus one bag, another character slot and a reroll token
    $18us - Blue mount (wolf or tiger)
    $35us - Purple mount... if you're considering this remember that opening the adventure's reward pack at level 20 gives you a 15%-off token. Worth leveling someone to twenty to get that token and save 525 zen.
  • reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    wade8765 wrote: »
    step 4: If this is the first time you've done this it'll ask for a billing address. Just google any alaskan address and enter that. (why alaska? It has no sales tax, so buying $50 of zen costs $50, and not $53. Considering we have to match the denominations of the pre-paid cards, we can't just throw an extra $3 on there.)

fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

how did i not know this was possible?
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon