test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shield Encounter - CW

myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvE Discussion
So, how much damage does the Shield encounter for the CW really reduce?

I have tried using it and not using it and it doesn't seem to make a huge difference with the Mod 6 mobs.
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Don't know the exact figures now - I'm playing CW so rarely and he works nicely as he is, so I didn't bother staying on foremost front of the numbers game. But:

a) Mobs now have ArPen. Which might or might not be part of the explanation, (s.a.).
    b) It's effect gets halved after taking the first blow.
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ah, ok. That helps! Thanks!

It's probably best to have Distintegrate as an encounter over Shield anyways . . . :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    its 80/50/25 on tab, 50/25 regular
  • sliderhardcoresliderhardcore Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    irapeya wrote: »
    Everything still oneshots you. (CW with 100k hp and 4lvl Shield on tab.)

You mean everything that has more than 200k attack and 40% Arp which is only maybe 2-3% of enemies in game.
  • sliderhardcoresliderhardcore Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Are those official numbers or estimates?

Official only on tooltip, but who knows in real battle :X