test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod5 and Mod6 Assets?

torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
Will we see the rest of the mod5 assets and the new mod6 assets?

Just off the top of my head
mod5
Tiamats Lair - 5 different coloured flames above the 'gates', 5 floating coloured dragonsoul orbs to interact w

mod6
spinward, birdman (arikoka?), the bird enemies (i forgetwhat they were called), their eggs, cloud giants, owlbears, air tome launch 'elevators' into the sky, loads of other cool stuff.
NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
Thanks for all the fish.
Post edited by torontodave on

Comments

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm betting Mod 7 will be a major update for PvP and Foundry aspects of the game. Then next major update to neverwinter game proper (as in the main game) will be Mod 8 - which they've already announced.
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Every added item to the Foundry does have to be tested first.

I wouldn't want too many visual FX like the flames as FX can just add lag when overused.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon