test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

does the dev team really read post and act on them

northernlights60northernlights60 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I know I am pessimistic but if the dev team want to keep their jobs they had better listen to the posts!!! in mod 6 you have fubar the game all my equipment is purple and two artifacts I am lvl HR and get beat all the time. I am leaving the game and I bet you will find people start leaving in droves. Not sure who the idiot is who thinks making the monsters lvl 72 or higher was a smart thing. Especially when you are suppose to solo and only get an hour a day to play. Very stupid move and if you were smart you would fix it immediately but since you made this stupid mistake in the first place I don't think you will get it right and NWN will die.
Post edited by northernlights60 on

Comments

• phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I hope they don't act on everything just because the forums tell them to. Lot's of angry mobs going around here...
    But I agree, enemies shouldn't just outlevel us like that, especially lowly minions. And it is high time to make level 70 zone into actual level 70 zones, not 71 or 72 or even 73, with level 60 rewards.
  • arakk00arakk00 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey- there has been a public message issued- and they ARE at least reading posts. It's just hard to sift through all the nasty, whiny, or useless posts that don't TELL them what is wrong. The monsters in WoD have -ALWAYS- been higher than the players, it's just that now the damage numbers and stat curves have changed. Monster balance is one of the high priorities, so don't freak.

As for reading and acting, they've acted on exploits and bugs mostly, so far. I've also gotten a reply from Strumslinger on THIS THREAD. If we see those fixes, any of them, we'll know that the devs DIRECTLY read feedback and act on it- if it's formatted in a productive and clear manner.
    A <Friendly Dragon>!