test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Upgrading Ioun Stone of Radiance from Epic to Legendary Reduces Stats.

wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Hi,

Title basically says it all.

I upgraded my Ioun Stone of Radiance from Epic to Legendary today just to find out that my crit went from 13984 to 13909. So not only don't I get any bonus, I get even LESS stats than before. Feels awesome after spending 1,000,000 AD, this I assure you.

Sadly I only paid attention to the crit stat so I can't really provide the impact to the other stats.

Please look into this. I feel robbed :(.

Kind regards
Post edited by wixxgs1cht on

Comments

• Options
    arakk00arakk00 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    On a serious note, this is a KNOWN BUG and it's something the devs are working on. They've fixed it for normal companions and they're probably going to make a pass for augments next patch.
    A <Friendly Dragon>!
  • Options
    kriseinkrisein Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    arakk00 wrote: »

On a serious note, this is a KNOWN BUG and it's something the devs are working on. They've fixed it for normal companions and they're probably going to make a pass for augments next patch.

i'm hoping for this..
    It's more fun in the Philippines >:)
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    many pets are this way. known bug since preview. no ETA
  • Options
    graalx3graalx3 Member Posts: 232
    edited May 2015
    We have already fixed the non-Augment companions. The Augment companions will be fixed soon, either this week or next.
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    any plans to update the active bonus for the pets that give numeric value to stats, IE +150 lifesteal. seems outdated in mod 6
  • Options
    digoliftdigolift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    have anyone notice that the cat sometimes stop giving his stats ? his way of giving his stats is different of augment . i already changed cat for stone just because i think this will never be fixed as no one uses cat
  • Options
    wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    graalx3 wrote: »
    We have already fixed the non-Augment companions. The Augment companions will be fixed soon, either this week or next.

Thanks for chiming in and - most likely :p - fixing it in the upcoming build!

arakk00: :p