test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TT and Soul Sparks

fizbadfizbad Member Posts: 202 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Nine Hells
So TT immediately expends all soul sparks when cast. I imagine this is WAI? Although even so, seems like an odd feature.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vaelynxvaelynx Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I haven't noticed as I usually cast it at the beginning of a fight, if any. However, if this is true then it's completely ******ed as unlike Immolation Spirits it has no ingame logic and the description never mentions it. Might be a recent stealth nerf or something, kinda like the fact that you don't gain AP while it lasts.
    Ugh.
  • Options
    fizbadfizbad Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    vaelynx wrote: »
    I haven't noticed as I usually cast it at the beginning of a fight, if any. However, if this is true then it's completely ******ed as unlike Immolation Spirits it has no ingame logic and the description never mentions it. Might be a recent stealth nerf or something, kinda like the fact that you don't gain AP while it lasts.
    Ugh.
    I actually noticed this yesterday at the dummies -- wanted to test whether SS expends the (otherwise nonexpendable) TT curse. It was an epic failure though, since every time I filled up and TTed, the sparks expended on cast.

So not sure if WAI. Gotta perhaps venture out of the Enclave and test it in real action, but I wondered whether anyone else has noticed anything. Note that this was on Preview, so not sure what the deal is on live.
  • Options
    denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    fizbad wrote: »
    I actually noticed this yesterday at the dummies -- wanted to test whether SS expends the (otherwise nonexpendable) TT curse. It was an epic failure though, since every time I filled up and TTed, the sparks expended on cast.

So not sure if WAI. Gotta perhaps venture out of the Enclave and test it in real action, but I wondered whether anyone else has noticed anything. Note that this was on Preview, so not sure what the deal is on live.

you get out of combat very fast on dummies, TT does not reset soul sparks
    I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
    It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
    You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
    My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread
  • Options
    btfdbtfd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    denvald wrote: »
    you get out of combat very fast on dummies, TT does not reset soul sparks

Did you test it out? On preview? As you do damage and activate TT you should still be in combat... Also sw has some dot effects which should keep you in combat

• Options
    denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    btfd wrote: »
    Did you test it out? On preview? As you do damage and activate TT you should still be in combat... Also sw has some dot effects which should keep you in combat

Try it with any monster outside of the trade dummies, it doesn't reset sparks
    I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
    It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
    You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
    My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread