test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missing items from dragonborne pack

respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
so I started a new character and when I went to collect it I got everything but the enchantments. I just figured id bring this up I finished the tutorial b4 grabbing the pack when I went to get it that's the only thing that seem to be missing. the name is sins of god
Post edited by respectpays on

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    so I started a new character and when I went to collect it I got everything but the enchantments. I just figured id bring this up I finished the tutorial b4 grabbing the pack when I went to get it that's the only thing that seem to be missing. the name is sins of god

Not a bug.

Reread the pack description, the enchantments and some other items are once per account, the ring, bag, fashion clothes, and artifact are per character.
  • chickrenchickren Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same happened here. What's the point of having all of the items in the pack and only being able to get them once (once the pack is bought) & never getting them again when the soul purpose is to have them available to the Dragonborn person? I bought my pack to unlock the Dragonborn race & everything including the enchantments went into my Cleric class when I wanted it on my Dragonborn class when I created him. Especially seeing s how I paid $65 for it, It's stupid...
  • sinfulfearsinfulfear Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015

I bought the dragon born reroll pack and never received the reroll item. Tried to send a message to support but there support site is messed up. I did get the dragon born class but I don't feel just getting the class was worth 2500 zen. It's not like each class has its own separate abilities.
  • sinfulfearsinfulfear Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is there a fix for the reroll pack?
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sinfulfear wrote: »
    Is there a fix for the reroll pack?

Yep, was fixed last week. Right click on any character from the selection screen, choose race reroll.